Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS uniforms and pistol magazine pouch package. WTTF MP5K  (Read 3291 times)

Crusade

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
WTS uniforms and pistol magazine pouch package. WTTF MP5K
« on: July 22, 2015, 11:29:48 PM »
WTS uniforms and pistol pouches. (PACKAGE ONLY) 40$ OBO.

I am in need of cash in order to fund my new MP5K, I found a few things to sell for some cash money. The ACU and ERDL have matching bottoms to them, the woodland MARPAT and OD combat shirt do not.

First up I have some old ERDL tops and bottoms, they are old and the quality will show that. They are not ripped to the best of my knowledge. LARGE

Then I have the ACU tops and bottoms that are army issued. There is a stain on the tops but if your wearing a vest it doesn't show, it is not too noticeable, as in the picture it also has Velcro spots. LARGE

Now I have some woodland MARPAT bottoms, the knees are a little bit faded but not very bad. Just some BDU bottoms.

Then I have a triple pistol magazine pouch, in OD green and molle on the back. Just an accessory. I have two of these but one has a little bit of burn marks on it, good for roleplay..... yeah don't ask how that happened.

Lastly I have an OD top with patch space on the side and pockets. It has buttons on the wrists instead of zippers, not sure why but it is made by Lancer Tactical. LARGE

I am looking to meet locally for cash money only. I am open to trades and if you have an MP5K I am willing to trade for sure but I will offer more because this is not enough.