Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AEG's and GBBR'S for sale.  (Read 4181 times)

Gunslinger

• Trade Count: (3)
    • View Profile
AEG's and GBBR'S for sale.
« on: October 24, 2015, 03:18:27 PM »
I'm never on here so EMAIL ME if you want a quick response for this stuff. I won't check forum messages. (Tatt2Dave74@yahoo.com).

SOLD TO "THE END" for of course another bad ass project he's going to build.....ill keep this posted until he receives the rifle then delete the 417.

NO TRADES!!

I WILL NOT HOLD ANY THING first one to send payment or come get it, gets it, get it? Lol. And (mic drop)

IF ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD VIA PAYPAL, YOU PAY ALL THE FEE'S ASSOCIATED WITH PAYAL. I CAN TAKE A CREDIT CARD OVER THE PHONE, OR OF COURSE CASH IS KING.

Wetech glock sold.

We tech socom gear 1911, three non leaky mags, works solid. just don't use it, it has a threaded butter barrel. 75.00 plus shipping.

Umarex VFC 416 cqb, shoots stock but has a upgraded inner and hop up, it might be r hopped Im not sure but it shoots accurate as shit at 200+ foot.

I will not separate any thing. All the stuff works and the peq box has a green laser flash light combo, it is a Pro & T. I want 350 plus shipping.

Next up is a TM with a metal body and full M16 colt trades, it shoots 350 pretty consistently, It needs a gas tube to keep the fore end from rotating like the typical TM's did. Other than that the rail system is new and in beautiful shape, it will come as pictured with the ready mag etc. 150. plus shipping.

UBR replica stock,      SOLD TO DALLAS
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:01:12 PM by Gunslinger »

Echo

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Re: AEG's and GBBR'S for sale.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 04:39:25 PM »
Is the UBR stock AEG or gbbr?

Gunslinger

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 11:45:26 AM »
Gbbr

Gunslinger

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 04:57:08 PM »
If you see some thing listed and aren't quite sure DO NOT ASSUME it is some thing else, i try to explain all aspects of what I'm selling, If you don't take the time to READ the post then its YOUR FAULT if you ASSUMED some thing I am selling is some thing else.

No refunds will be issued unless some thing IS NOT what i say it is. If you assumed it was something it was not and purchased it, to bad there are NO refunds or exchanges.

I honestly can't even believe I have to make a post like this due to some one wanting their money back because they bought something with out asking all the questions they should have. Probably one of the reasons a lot of people don't come to these boards any more. To many little kids who don't read first.