Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTB/WTT LMG or any trades (Detroit Area)  (Read 2198 times)

Hydrographics

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
WTB/WTT LMG or any trades (Detroit Area)
« on: May 17, 2016, 10:38:52 PM »
Would love an LMG, don't know the risks of using one, don't care. Trades of anything are welcomed but I'm not a fan of gas primaries. Don't really care if I'm trading up or down, if I like it we're good. Prefer to do face to face since I don't want to trouble of boxing up and shipping.

Album of guns to trade: http://imgur.com/a/xUOX6

Everything is for trade but I need to hold onto the AR57 until June 5th.

Magpul M4 1 hicap, 2 midcaps: Funky ass franken gun who's top handguard cap is hotglued on. Stays and works, good enough for me. The only issue is that it's fuse broke and the outer barrel is stuck along with a botched tip. Internals were from some $150 stubby M4.

CM031 2 flash mags, 1 normal highcap: Rail is a little slanted to the right, no other issues.

AR57 1 hicap, 2 midcaps: The rubber piece at the end can come off easily but it doesn't expose the battery whatsoever. No other issues. Probably don't want the scope cause it doesn't fit properly and it's super wobbly, I have the stock ironsights.

G&G Raider Shell: no internals or other bits, metal handguard and a short full stock.

Not in picture: Glock 17 and Dan Wesson Revolver. Glock works fine with one mag and a shiny sanded slide, have propane adapter too. Silver Wesson comes with 18 shells, 1 speedloader, and shoots very hot, too hot.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 10:43:08 PM by Hydrographics »