Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: //WTS// A&K ACR Masada Adaptive Combat Rifle w/ Lipo Ready Gearbox - Dark Earth  (Read 3015 times)

S.W.D.S. Airsoft

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Retail- $280
selling for $225
NO TRADES!

(*contact info below*)
Photo: file:///C:/Users/Valla/Pictures/20160817_145447.jpg

Details- never used in game! Only test fired couple of times. So scratches or marks i know of. Looks and feels brand new. I got it last month from "the box of Awesomeness - July 4th Edition" From Evike. Has a folding and retractable stock. The gun is front wired in the front hand grip. It features flip up front and rear iron sights as well as a rear sling point.

I want to get rid of it because i mainly need money so im trying to selling all the gear i do not use anymore. I also am not a fan of tan gear/guns.  So basically i just do not need it at all.

I can meet up at phoenix tactical and let you test fire it before you decide to buy it.

//IF YOU ARE INTERESTED READ THIS!//  If you are whiling to buy or just want to get more details Please contact me on Facebook messenger or text me.
Facebook- Jesse Larue
Phone- (810) 706-2793

Thanks! hope to here back from some of you guys! 

« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 09:22:41 AM by S.W.D.S. Airsoft »

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
On the photo's upload them via the "post image" link rather than the forum attachment method there isn't a size limitation there. The forum upload stores them locally on the MIA server so rather than use our space and bandwidth it's setup the other way. If you have issues shoot me a PM along with browser and device type and I'll get you figured out.

Take care!

Luke
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"