Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS - Attachments and gear. OBO and motivated to sell.  (Read 2696 times)

Puma1

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
WTS - Attachments and gear. OBO and motivated to sell.
« on: September 26, 2016, 01:32:33 PM »
Rules:

Prices are OBO and I really need to sell this stuff

- I need money.  Absolutely no trades.

- Paypal only.

- Items will be shipped as soon as possible, via USPS.  Expect 1-3 days.

PICTURES: https://imgur.com/a/2dIL8

First up - Attachments and other accessories

3-9x32 tasco scope.  Clear glass and works great.  Obviously a lower end scope but should be fine for airsoft usage.  32.50 shipped

Kc02 380mm 6.01mm tighter by Angel customs.  It has been cleaned and definitely offers improvements from the stock barrel.  30 shipped for this.

Magpul RS CTR stock in black.  This is a great item for an airsoft gun or for real steel applications.  One of the clips that lock the buttplate into place is broken.  40 shipped for this.

150mmx30 (or 35?) mm suppressor.  It's used and their are minor scuffs and bumps,  25 shipped.

Future Energy Kc02 flash hider in fantastic shape.  Going for 25 overseas, I want 22 shipped.

Random AFG, non-magpul.  17 shipped.

KC02 iron sights, 15 shipped.

Standard rail covers, came with a Kc02 - free with any purchase over 20.

Gear and stuffs

Echo1 47" gunbag.  This thing stored my guns for a long time and it's in great shape.  I want 20 shipped for it.

Pantac dump pouch.  Used quite a bit, has paint on it from our local paintball/airsoft place.  I'd imagine it would come off with a wash however I have no real way to wash such an item.

Nice 2 point sling - 20 shipped.

Unknown brand Coyote brown hydration pack.  Has paint on it, same as the dump pouch.  In otherwise great shape - 20 shipped.

Pouches; a mix of condor and hunt's custom punches - 25 shipped for all.

Hunt's Custom Chest rig.  Has molle on the back to hang a hydration bladder.  This thing has been used in every application and looks pretty darn great still.  Take this and the pouches for 55 shipped or just this for 38.50 shipped.

Rothco Marpat combat jersey in Large - Great shape and is almost identical in color to the pants (Which were USMC issue).  Going close to $50 online, I want 35 shipped.

USMC issued Marpat in 35-39 waist.  Fits me (larger end of 36) pretty much perfectly with a belt. Say 30 shipped?

Marpat gear other - just offer.

https://imgur.com/a/2dIL8

Remember that my prices are OBO and I'm motivated to sell.

Thanks for looking!
King Arms 'CQB' M4 -- King Arms 20" DMR -- King Arms 16" Rifle.
M81, Digital Marpat and Multicam.

My Buy/Sell ratings from 'old' MIA