Discussion Boards > The Gallery

Old school pics

(1/2) > >>

luke213:
So I was digging around in my stuff and came across some old images I thought I'd share. I don't recall the details, as far as why I had pics of this particular time or what I was doing etc. I know it was sometime in the 2001ish time frame, and I know it was a TM M16A2 and a KWA G19 for guns shown. Gear is crap was then and still is today since at the time I couldn't afford anything better. And I was a heck of allot younger looking;) Though this was a good 16ish years ago so that's expected.

Either way thought you guys might get a kick out of them:

EDIT: I should mention I know the pics with me not wearing eyepro were staged either before a game or something since I never play without eyepro. But I don't really remember why I took these or had someone take them, probably just for fun back then;) And my trigger discipline is less than stellar but at the time that wasn't nearly as big of a deal as it is these days in photos';)

Gimpalong:

Also 2010

Also 2011

I've probably got some pictures from '08 and '09 around somewhere...

luke213:
I was surprised to find these, I was pretty sure they had been lost a long time ago. But they were stuck in with some old family photo's;)

Looking good sir;)

Luke

Solstice:
I believe these were back from when I started in '08-'09.

My first WMiA game with my JG Thunder Maul

and probably some backyard game with my G36k. Still rocking the Tiger Stripe, but I finally out grew the white yellow hair.

Cats:

Don't know if i even have any photos of myself, but found a photo of an old kit i built around 2001 and 2004.
Used a JG M4 S-system at the end of this kit and a variety of garbage before that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version