Gear > Accessories & Ammo

Baofeng not transmitting...

(1/2) > >>

Abbot:
So my baofeng was programmed and everything, and it worked fine the day it was programmed, but now, when I'm on the right channel, I can receive everything just fine but when I hold down the button, I don't transmit... Is it just that my radio is a lemon, is my button broken, is there something technically wrong with it? If so, what should I do?

Legionnaire:
I was having the same problems with mine. Couldn't figure it out for the life of me. I just reset the whole thing and it worked perfectly again. There probably is a way of fixing it without the reset, but if your lazy like me, its a quick way to find out if your radio is a lemon.

VooDoo:
Try plugging in a PTT and recheck it. There were several people having the same issue at Homeland and it ended up being the button. So see if it works with the PTT.

Troubadour:

--- Quote from: VooDoo on June 06, 2015, 09:43:17 PM ---Try plugging in a PTT and recheck it. There were several people having the same issue at Homeland and it ended up being the button. So see if it works with the PTT.

--- End quote ---

Can confirm, I have this issue. A external source is needed for communication.

Abbot:
I'll have to give it a go... If the handmic doesn't work, I'll reprogram it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version