Arsenal > AEG

PCCs

<< < (2/3) > >>

T6e9a:
Its nice that the mags are cross compatible between the ARP9 and the X9. But yeah, stock battery space on the ARP sucks, and isn't much better with the extension. Hence why I immediately started playing around with the other stock options I had, and settled on the stubby full stock.

True, the ARP isn't as friendcly when it comes to spring changes, but that's not really a make or break for me.

Still have yet to run it, but I'm using it in place of my originr MP5 build with the same intent. The platform just seems more comfortable and serviceable. And I must say, I am thoroughly impressed with G&Gs newer compression systems/components.

Troutzor:
Can’t go wrong with G&G. I’m just one of those sickos who has to have prototypical guns. I just can’t bring myself to buy a polymer replica (unless the real steel is polymer (and yes I know there are polymer AR patterned rifles)).

I am jealous of the thumb release for the mags though. I wish the X9 had the option.

Guts and Glory:
Not going to lie, I have been tempted to get my hands on one of G&G's "AK9" whenever they come out just to feel like part of this new resurgence of PCCs. ;)

Very nice builds everyone.

luke213:
I actually did something like this the other day, though it's currently running a full size m4 mag I haven't tossed an adapter in there but thinking about doing it to run MP5 mags. But we'll see it's gonna be a wait and see project, originally was just designing and building a super small m4 platform.

Luke

Troutzor:
That is cool! What is it based off of? It looks similar to the Amoeba PDW. I like the riser and MP5K style front. Do you have a parts breakdown? I assume the battery goes in the riser?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version