Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Airsoft glock 22  (Read 9688 times)

Luc

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Airsoft glock 22
« on: March 29, 2016, 11:32:01 AM »
Is there a company that makes a glock 22 or a pistol that looks similar? I really want to get one for my swat loadout

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
Re: Airsoft glock 22
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 11:58:56 AM »
Are you thinking size/shape or markings?

The reason I ask is that a Glock 22 is essentially a Glock 17 but chambered in .40cal and since there isn't a difference in airsoft chambering so to speak then a Glock 17 will be pretty much the same. A glock 18 also will be the same other than the selector switch on the rear of the slide and the option for full auto.

That all said it should be noted that the vast majority or at least all of the Glocks I've seen in my time in airsoft have been slightly oversized IE the Glock 17 sized guns actually are the size of a Glock 20/21 the 45acp/10mm varients. Doesn't matter much from a general perspective but effects holster fit if your using a fitted holster since it's wider in the slide and frame.

Now further issues, glock has been restricting replicas of their guns for a while now, so finding glocks can be tricky your either buying used. Or your going to risk getting it from overseas and possibly having it caught at the border.

Luke
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"

mdzcpa

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 12:50:28 AM »
Check out the APS ACP.  Its very close to what you're looking for.
http://www.evike.com/products/42815/

ctres

• Trade Count: (2)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 12:11:19 PM »
Plenty of glock replicas are available from HK retailers if you are willing to buy overseas. Stark arms (vfc) and HK3 (we OEM iirc) were both still available last I checked.

Oh and fwiw my TM with a guarder kit fits fine in my safariland which is designed for a 17/22. I think a heat gun works to reshape most kydex or plastic holsters if the fitment isn't perfect though.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 12:13:03 PM by ctres »