Michigan Airsoft > Airsoft Discussion

[MAP] Michigan Airsoft Project. YEARLY UPDATE 2019

<< < (5/6) > >>

easternelitesalpha:
General Information
Eastern Elites Airsoft Team
Pinckney, MI.
We were formed in 2005
A full team at 5; currently 3 (two Main Members, one Member)

Contact Information
www.Freewebs.Com/easternelites
Contact me for any inquiries

Recruitment Information
We will tryout anyone who is interested in joining, preferably around our age (25), but we understand this doesn't necessarily mean anything.  Please contact me about such;
any questions regarding this whole "procedure" I will happily explain as well.

Extra Information
Yes, I'll have to send our logo to you soon!

Eastern Elite's is based off the mind and spirit of the individual, as well as this in terms of the team (as one).  Our intrinsic focus is exemplified through airsoft; it's just a means of emitting ourselves.  Who we are is determined by our skill, eliteness, and internal prowess, not by our gear or guns (not that we are adverse to good gear or guns).  We realize it doesn't matter your age or your weapon/ "loadout", that true power is within (to say the least).  We truly have and always will realize/ operate this way.  We aren't up-tight, we thrive off of depth, and we love to train.  The extensiveness of this I am not effectively explaining (I feel), but please feel free to question me or visit our site for whatever questions you may have.

Puma1:
I'll update this when I return from class tonight.  Shoot me a PM with a logo whenever.

Thanks!

Puma1:
Dirty Dave's paintball in Fenton and Kalamazoo Airsoft's field added (to signify it's not just a store).  Bumping up for visibility as well.

I'm still updating this guys, please let me know if anything in your region has changed, or if you're a new team, have a new field, etc please let me know.  I literally cannot do this without input.

Thanks!

Puma1:
UPDATE TIME!  I'm still around my friends just busy.  I am looking to keep this updated to keep this as a resource for the community.

Centurion:
Puma have you ever played at the Alkali in Bay City? I just found a group called Arachnid Airsoft who pays there and in Sanford every weekend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version