Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Op: Perestroika AAR (01/16/16)  (Read 11081 times)

Canto

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old school member
  • (- -) Herro
    • View Profile
    • Hole in the Wall Paintball
Op: Perestroika AAR (01/16/16)
« on: January 16, 2016, 06:59:00 PM »
Thanks to everyone that came out today and braved the cold winter weather, today was a great game, smaller than anticipated but a great, rugged winter event.

It seemed like both teams were having issues with radio communications, which slowed gameplay down a bit. Gotta love radios.

Today ranks as a victory for tan team forces, having completed several objectives throughout the day while consistently keeping opposing forces alert.

Green team was in the fight all day long completely secondary objectives while continually harassing tan forces from near and far locations.

The terrain today was brutal, snow, ice, mud, and steep inclines make for tough terrain to take and return fire from. Hats off to those that participated today!

Photo Album: https://goo.gl/photos/xsZutcwEcDhQPio79

« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 09:28:18 AM by Canto »

Canto

• Global Moderator
  • Old school member
  • (- -) Herro
    • View Profile
    • Hole in the Wall Paintball
Re: Op: Perestroika AAR (01/16/16)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 09:25:47 AM »
Just added pictures.

Thisidfor

• View Profile
Re: Op: Perestroika AAR (01/16/16)
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 11:13:57 PM »
Despite the cold and wet I and my squad had a great time! Everyone was really chill and fun, I had zero issues all day.

It was my first time playing at hole in the wall and I have to say I really liked the verticality. As sore as I am today I really enjoyed fighting up and down those steep inclines!