Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pyramex safety glasses.  (Read 9882 times)

Centurion

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
Pyramex safety glasses.
« on: February 14, 2017, 06:47:01 PM »
I-force: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pyramex-I-Force-Safety-Glasses-Indoor-Outdoor-Mirror-Anti-Fog-Lens-12-packSB70/31183148
V2G XP: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pyramex-V2G-XP-Safety-Goggles-Black-Frame-Dual-Clear-Anti-Fog-Lens-single-GB/31202028

Has anyone had experience with these glasses? I know they are really cheap, but supposedly they meet lense safety standards and are full seal. I was just wondering if they would be allowed on a Michigan field. I know I've asked similar questions before, but I can't find solid reviews, and would rather be safe than sorry.

Pagan

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Old school member
  • Most people don't like me. I'm cool with that.
    • View Profile
Re: Pyramex safety glasses.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 07:05:49 PM »
I had the first ones and they fogged horribly. pretty much useless for airsoft.

Solstice

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 10:33:24 AM »
Amazon Reviews appear to vary between person to person. Most likely it depends on the face shape of the wearer. The set that I own doesn't fog and is fairly comfortable. If you do buy these, I would say have a back up for worst case scenarios, and give them a test run.

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 01:03:40 PM »
I think they could work for some people, there seems to be people who can run almost anything and then guys that fog everything and those in the middle. Myself I fog everything, and I'm confident at this point without a fan or something I can't run low profile eyepro without fogging. That's actually why I'm working on a fan solution for low profile eyepro:)

Luke
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"

Zzan

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 03:46:49 PM »
I tend to fog everything up as well.  Which is why I always run one of these: Cyclone Mike Devices. Though I think I bought mine from Amazon and not from Evike.

Works great for everything, Oakley M-Frames, Revision goggles, etc.

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 04:01:00 PM »
That's pretty close to what I'm building but I sourced the fans from China for super cheap, and I'm going to be building a battery pack using a lipo so that I can get some longer life than I can get from AA/AAA batteries. My fan goggles one of the big PITA problems was length of battery life. So I'm shooting for something I can turn on and run all day long without running out of juice;)
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"