Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS: KJW M4, TM M92F, KSC M93R, G&G UMP, OD MBSS, BDUs, etc. all OBO!  (Read 16744 times)

Sigma

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Formerly known as Bulletproof
    • View Profile
I don't play anymore, so looking to offload my gear. All prices OBO. If you like something, make an offer and we'll see what we can do. If you buy multiple items I can knock some more off the prices.
I prefer to do transactions face to face, but will also ship. If I must ship, you cover the costs. I am located near Ann Arbor, and will drive up to about an hour to meet you.
No trades.

Don't PM me as I don't use this site much and probably wouldn't give a prompt reply. Instead, please email me at ryanstanton@berkeley.edu or text me at (734) 660-8572.

KJW Gen 1 M4 with front rail system, crane stock, Magpul B.A.D, Magpul rear sling mount and Cradle velocity reducer installed. The feeding nozzle has been replaced and functions, though it should be lubed before it is fielded. The selector switch and front retention pin have been lost and as such the gun doesn't fire. I'll be trying to hunt down these parts to fix it, but for now will be selling as is.
Several of the magazines leak at the moment, but should be fine if the O-rings are soaked/replaced, as they did not leak after I resealed them a few years ago, but have probably dried up by now. The gun is painted ATACS and is in excellent condition aside from scratches on the buffer tube. Included is the gun, all original parts, six magazines (four with tan Magpuls), and a black UTG rifle bag with six magazine pouches. I would like $275 OBO for it.

TM M92F. This pistol was purchased about two years ago off of ASF. The pistol is in very good condition, with minor scratches on much of the frame and grip. Included will be two magazines (I don't have duster gas so can't check if they are leaky; they likely are because, well, o-rings), the original box and paperwork, a full TM Tactical Master parts pistol, and a black UTG pistol case. The parts gun has damage from attempted use with propane from its last owner; the slide is broken near the hammer and the magazine is extremely leaky. Asking $140 OBO for the entire package. I would prefer not to separate out the package at this time.

KSC M93R. It is the full metal version with faux wood grips. This is the pre-NS2/System 7 version. The slide was sanded by its previous owner, a small plastic lip on the bottom of the magazine is broken off, and a retention spring for the takedown pin is missing (the pistol stays together fine, this spring is just missing). The magazine leaks (didn't a year ago, so likely another o-ring issue) and the safety doesn't work. Runs on propane. The gun should probably be cleaned before it is fielded, but will run fine as-is. $110 OBO.

I have a khaki assault vest. It has six double m4 pouches and some small utility pouches. I think the brand is TMC. The vest is of good quality and has no tears or rips. $20 OBO.

I have a full gun of SG552 parts. I don't remember what exactly was wrong with it; I believe it was something electrical. The stock is cracked and will need repair. The gun is in pieces and I don't have the patience to fix it and put it back together again. Most if not all pieces are there and this could be made a functioning gun if approached with the appropriate know-how. Included will be the disassembled gun, three highcaps, and three midcaps. Asking $30 OBO.

G&G UMP: This is a like-new G&G UMP. Never fielded, only fired to make sure it works. I was told it has SHS high speed gears in it. Included is the gun in its original box, a battery with a loose wire (came unsoldered, should be no problem for someone who can solder, or you can just run a different battery), a midcap and a highcap. $175 OBO

OD MBSS: With all pictured pouches, which are: 2x Blackhawk triple M4/double AK mag pouches, Condor utility pouch (1 broken zipper), Condor admin pouch, unknown brand 9mm double mag pouch, and unknown brand dump pouch. Vest itself is Fox brand and does not have a place to put plates. Asking $75 OBO for vest and pouch; $40 MBSS only; $10 per Blackhawk pouch; $5 utility pouch; $5 admin; $7 9mm; $10 dump, all OBO.

Coyote brown size medium cold weather polypros. $15

Desert MARPAT outfit. Size small long top has some writing on the inside, but otherwise is in great condition. Pants are in excellent condition, size small regular. Asking $7 for the shirt and $15 for the pants, $20 if purchased together.

Waterproof woodland overpants. Great for rainy games. $10

OD charcoal lined chem suit size medium. Warm as it is charcoal lined. Would be great for an impression or possibly as colder weather gear. $10

Top: Size medium Rothco OD T-Shirt. Great for hot weather games. $5
Bottoms: Tiger stripe pants size medium regular. Colors are faded. $8

4 pairs of OD green pants. No size is printed, but they fit like smalls. There is one pair with decent color and shape, and the rest are fairly beat up and faded, with several holes and tears. Asking $8 for the lot.

Top row, from left:
ESS googles with extra tinted lens. Foam is cut out to provide greater ventilation. $10
ICS .2g BBs: only about ~500 left in the bag. Free with another purchase.
2700 .25g Elite Force BBs: bottle is opened, but only a few have been used. $10
KWA Perfect .25g BBs: only ~100 left. Free with another purchase.
JT Airsoft mask: used only a few times and is in good condition. $10
X-ray Paintball mask: used once or twice. Excellent condition. $10
Bottom row:
OD Mesh half mask: awesome for people running goggles. A great way to save your teeth. $10
ACOG replica: Sold
Crossman CO2 canisters: never opened. Free with another purchase.

Here is my short feedback thread from the old MiA. Feel free to text or email me with any questions or offers. Thank you for viewing.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 03:34:14 PM by Sigma »

Sigma

• View Profile
Bump, pictures are up. All prices are OBO, so if you like something, don't hesitate to send me an offer.

Sigma

• View Profile
Re: WTS: TM M92F, KSC M93R, Khaki Vest, SG552 Parts, TTW: G&G UMP, KJW M4
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 09:21:56 PM »
Bump.

Sigma

• View Profile
Re: WTS: TM M92F, KSC M93R, Khaki Vest, SG552 Parts, TTW: G&G UMP, KJW M4
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 12:08:35 PM »
Bump.

Sigma

• View Profile
Re: WTS: TM M92F, KSC M93R, Khaki Vest, SG552 Parts, G&G UMP; TTW: KJW M4
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 06:48:52 PM »
Bump. All still available.

CS42R

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 02:48:10 PM »
How does $30 sound for the SG?
And we can meet face-to-face.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 02:52:21 PM by CS42R »

Sigma

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 11:09:40 PM »
Sent you a PM.

Sigma

• View Profile
Re: WTS: TM M92F, KSC M93R, Khaki Vest, SG552 Parts, G&G UMP KJW M4
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2015, 09:44:45 PM »
Bump, prices dropped and the M4 is no longer TTW.

Sigma

• View Profile
Re: WTS: TM M92F, KSC M93R, Khaki Vest, SG552 Parts, G&G UMP, KJW M4
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2015, 11:05:48 PM »
Bump, all still here.

Sigma

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2015, 01:48:36 PM »
Bump, price drops.

jmal

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2015, 07:43:19 PM »
I'm wondering about the 552, is it still available? BTW I sent a PM to you as well.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 08:53:31 AM by jmal »

Squib

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2015, 07:42:50 AM »
Sent you a pm

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

jmal

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2016, 01:38:54 AM »
Hey sent you a PM, it's been a little while, but hopefully I'll have some luck...

Sigma

• View Profile
Huge update. Selling it all. Bump.

VooDoo

• Trade Count: (8)
    • View Profile
PM sent about my old ACOG haha.