Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Speedsoft Tournament - Motor City Airsoft - December 21st, 2019  (Read 7620 times)

kewldude007

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Jack of most trades, master of a few.
    • View Profile
Speedsoft Tournament - Motor City Airsoft - December 21st, 2019
« on: November 17, 2019, 11:05:09 PM »
After Hours SpeedQB Style Tournament
Saturday, December 21st, 2019

37555 South Gratiot Ave.
Clinton Township, MI 48036

• Minimum Age: 10
  • Entry: $20
  • Registration time: 8-9pm
  • Preparation (rules, format, chrono): 9-10pm
  • Tournament Start: 10pm
  • End Time: 12-1am depending on attendance and staff efficiency
  • 4 teams minimum required. 5 players required per team. Throw together teams are allowed and encouraged
  • All skill levels welcome.
  • Normal field rules apply minus trigger spam enforcement, games follow SpeedQB format.
  • Participants must have previously filed field waiver.

SpeedQB Format
https://www.speedqb.com/format/?v=7516fd43adaa

Current MCA Rule Sheet (click for full view)

FAQ:
What is it like?
Fast paced, 5 on 5 capture the flag, single elimination on a small field with limited cover
Do I need any fancy equipment?
Not necessarily, if you can effectively communicate with your teammates you will have a significant advantage over most teams.
What is a match like?
A match is three, points based rounds to determine a winner of the match,  winners advance to the next bracket.
Can I spectate?
Absolutely, and at no cost, however if you want to play you must pay and be on a team before 10PM.
Are there any specific equipment requirements I should know?
All requirements on listed on the SpeedQB format page posted above however it is important enough to note that magazines are limited to 200rds each, though you may carry as many as you like.

HPA players are responsible for their own air supply! Our compressor is currently out of order.
Bruno's Great Lakes Diver Inc is located a few miles south of MCA on Gratiot Ave. and can fill paintball and scuba tanks for $5, please note that he closes at 4pm
34740 Gratiot Ave, Clinton Twp, MI 48035
Jack of most trades, master of a few.