Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Airsoft Locations guidelines  (Read 9802 times)

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
Airsoft Locations guidelines
« on: October 04, 2017, 10:53:01 AM »
So this area of the forum is setup so that field owners can post up more information about their fields for players. And also a place to review of sorts various fields. The one thing I want to make clear is that I'd like to see those separate. So as an example if "Jim bob's airsoft field" posts a thread with pictures and information, pricing etc on their field. I don't want to see tons of guys jumping in reviewing it. The thread about the field should be kept just for them to update information on developments and new features of the field and changes. Aside from that I expect we'll have running threads on certain fields reviewing them, posting ideas and issues. But feel free to start a new thread there as well to give your two cents.

Also to note, if a field is no longer active just notify a mod/admin and we'll remove it from the sticky threads at the top of this section. I'd like to keep this as active as possible list wise, so that new players when looking around can get a good feel for the location and all the information all in one place.

Luke
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"