Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Gauging interest for an indoor field  (Read 9698 times)

LukaLuu

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Gauging interest for an indoor field
« on: December 02, 2015, 05:57:58 PM »
Hey there everyone! I wish I would have known of this community sooner. I've got a few questions for you all. Over the last couple years of airsofting, my father and I have played at quite a few fields in Michigan. All of them a minimum of an hour or more away. The cost of this starts to build up, and limits our ability to play due to the fact that playing all day and driving there and back gets rather tiring. What originally started as a joke about a year back, of my father and I opening a field has become more and more of a serious idea between us. I am aware of the risks associated with this, and have already done most of the pricing. This is where you guys come in! A field isn't a field, or able to pay expenses without players. So, I'd like to know if any of you airsofters would be interested in playing at an indoor field, located in Tuscola County MI. Our largest goal, is to talk to the state for the matter of acquiring the local prison, which has been closed down as long as I can remember. Before we decided to move further though, it'd be best to gauge interest. So post below, with thoughts, comments, questions! Every little thing helps!

Combat Junkies Airsoft

• Combat Junkies Squad leader and co-founder
    • View Profile
    • Combat Junkies Airsoft
Re: Gauging interest for an indoor field
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 09:30:26 PM »
Sounds fun. Make it happen and don't let the dream die.

Centurion

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 11:13:41 AM »
I live in Tuscola County (Caro), and that would be really great. I can't play at any actual fields, so if there was a place really close I could actually start playing for real. Keep this up man.

tclaw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 07:54:17 PM »
I would be interested in playing there.