Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Selling big box of stuff  (Read 3762 times)

jmille070

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Selling big box of stuff
« on: April 13, 2017, 11:02:18 PM »
Quit playing around 2 years ago, got rid of a few things, but I still have a large box (3ftx2ftx2ft) full of random stuff. Just trying to get rid of the whole thing, so I'd rather not piece and part through it all. Haven't tore through everything, so I don't know exactly what everything is in there, but from what I do know is in there is as follows:

-A MP5SD or whichever the large barrel suppressor version is.
-All the parts for a KA M4, the trigger wasn't working, I tore it apart and put it in a divider box, then put it in the basement when I didn't want to devote the money to parts.
-About 3-4 vests, 1 is a new condor, but I forget what model it is.
-M4 and MP5 mid caps
-2 smart chargers, 1 is lipo, not sure about the other.
-A newer 11.4 lipo, a couple larger battery packs with that.
-A face screen
-A bunch of random pouches.

I mean, if anyone is more interested in this, let me know and I can try and sift through it and get more into whats  in there. I'm just trying to get this out of my basement before I move. Im not looking to get a whole lot out of this, so really, offer what you're willing to pay for this thing.

Shoot me a text at 810-922-4641 if you want any more information. Thanks

Justin

Centurion

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
Re: Selling big box of stuff
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 08:40:18 AM »
Could you elaborate more on the MP5 mids? I might be in the market for some of those.

Bushmaster36R

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 09:08:54 PM »
i texted you. no response.
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace." -George Washington
"I have a lot of Gucci gear and I barely use it" - Me

Solstice

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 12:57:57 PM »
I would be interested in hearing more about those pouches

jmille070

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 04:11:14 PM »
Sorry, thought I said I wasn't going to part the box out, but I worded that funny.

The mp5 is a JG works, everything works on it, there are no issues with the gun.

The mids are star? I honestly don't remember. They are good quality, came in a box of 10 or 12 and cost $60 or $80 brand new. This was years ago and I didn't keep track. I used them in another mp5k build I had with 13:1 gears, and the mags never had a problem keeping up with the high rate of fire.

The pouches I have are a mix of green, CB and black. I know theres a 3 double pouch m4, a double stack black, some larger medical pouches. Text me and ill try and get you more pictures of them. I'll cut ya a good deal if you want them all.

Sorry for the delayed responses on everything or not returning texts. I work in a large building with no cell reception so I may have not gotten anything.