Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS: JG M4 and KJW M9, added Boneyard MP5K  (Read 2135 times)

drdave88

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
WTS: JG M4 and KJW M9, added Boneyard MP5K
« on: September 18, 2018, 04:34:05 PM »
I haven't played in a couple years so I'm looking to get rid of a couple things that have been just sitting around.

JG M4 was hardly used.  Got it for my wife, she only played a couple games.  Has a ZCI aluminum air nozzle, shimmed, AoE adjusted, M95 spring, R-hop and M nub, wired to deans connector.  Hasn't been shot in a couple years but was around 325fps when it was chronoed last.  $60obo *lower price*

Also have a KJW M9.  The mag didn't leak but may now since it's been sitting a couple years.  I got it in trade, it didn't work then.  I got it to the point where it will shoot, but after the first round, purges the whole mag.  I never got around to fixing it after that.  $40obo

Text is the quickest way to get ahold of me, 231-598-2385, David.  I'd prefer not to ship the M4, I'm in the Waterford/Clarkston area, can meet within reason. 

I also have a metal body MP5K, I believe Galaxy?  I got it as a project, and since I don't play anymore, never got to working on it.  It's the whole body, gearbox shell with bushings, selector switch, trigger, air nozzle, part for the motor that goes on the bottom of the gearbox, and a mid cap magazine.  Text me if you want any pics of it.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 03:16:35 PM by drdave88 »