Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Thoughts on E3 this year?  (Read 19127 times)

Ogre

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
Thoughts on E3 this year?
« on: June 15, 2015, 10:32:08 PM »
I know Microsoft, Ubisoft and EA's stuff was today and only more news will come out of it in the coming days from gaming journals. What is MiA's thoughts on this years E3? I'm still sifting through everything and I am so hyped for battlefront and Fallout 4.

Stinger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
    • View Profile
Re: Thoughts on E3 this year?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 10:38:39 PM »
My mind was blown with Dishonored 2 and I absolutely cannot wait 1.5 years for Mass Effect: Andromeda.
-Stinger

YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/CStingerGhost1
"Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you're useless."

Ghast

• Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 11:18:20 PM »
http://i.imgur.com/FCu7uMS.png

The new Mass Effect looks dope. Odd choice of music though.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 01:14:43 AM by Ghast »

X

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 09:21:00 AM »
http://i.imgur.com/FCu7uMS.png

I was reading that infographic like.. "What the fuck am I looking at?..." :)

Stinger

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 11:04:59 AM »
Well, the (leaked) story is that you are a human sent to the Andromeda galaxy alone. I think that it's supposed to be that the guy in the video is listening to Johnny Cash. I imagine he would have a huge library of music being that he was going alone.
-Stinger

"Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you're useless."

Frag3K

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2015, 12:55:24 PM »
Hmm, my question regarding backwards compatibility on Xbox One would be: that if I'm playing a 360 game multiplayer, would I be able to party and party with my friends still on 360?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 01:01:05 PM by Frag3K »
VFC HK 416 LE
G&G CM16 Raider L
Marushin 5-7
KWA USP

Zzan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2015, 01:45:12 PM »
My question would be how is this going to be implemented.  Are they going to do something software wise that will allow the XBOne to read 360 discs? or are they going to create downloadable images of 360 games ported to XBOne, with costs waived for anyone that has that game present in their live profile.  My wife has my old 360 and all the games ready to be sold and I want to know if I need to keep the few games that I would like to play on my XBOne for when this happens so that I don't have to buy them again.

I hate when they present content for the sake of presenting something and don't give any useful details about how that is going to be implemented or work so that people can plan accordingly.

zephurah

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2015, 01:21:11 PM »
Personally I thought that Battlefront 3 looked great. The Frostbite engine is sooooo nice.

dizzyshot

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2015, 03:06:08 PM »
I watched some video on that backwards compatibility thing. In the fall an emulator will come out on Xbox One that will allow you to play 360 games. They will already have 100+ games in a library. If you purchased some games digitally, for example Mass Effect, then supposedly it will download that game automatically. If you have a physical copy of Mass Effect or any game in that library then you pop the disk in and it will download that game as well. This video may help a bit in explanation.

3-6Romeo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2015, 03:45:44 PM »
No Man's Sky looks amazing! Fallout 4 looks amazing. EA's press conference didn't have much besides Battlefront. Bethesda's was amazing so was Microsoft's and Sony's. Ubisoft's games look great as usual. That's my thoughts on E3 so far this year.
formerly Bubba

dizzyshot

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2015, 11:43:49 PM »
For those that wish to vote on games that should make the initial 100 list, the first games to be in the library for the emulator, here is a link to the voting. Anything in the first five pages should make it because each page consist of 20 games. Don't see a game you like? Search for it in the search bar. It may not be on the list, but as of right now there are 1560 games for a total of 78 pages! Man that's a lot. https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503

Stinger

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2015, 12:57:02 PM »
EA's press conference didn't have much besides Battlefront.
That's good. I don't want them to focus on anything else, lest they screw this one up.
-Stinger

Prophet

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2015, 03:55:07 PM »
I'm super excited for Battlefront after seeing the actual gameplay, and The Division (even after the standard Ubisoft downgrade), and Ghost Recon Wildlands look amazing. The whole concept of open world, squad based shooters with RPG elements sounds really appealing to me, especially after seeing hours of Arma 3 gameplay on Youtube.
Buy my MP7
I always seem to end up being the medic...
Gats: Lonex/VFC FMG4-A3, KJW Glock, KWA MP7
Events: OP Western Gambit, OP Blacksheep @ Grayling, OP Fallout, OP Trident, MSW Assault on Volgograd

Marauder

• 25 Years Old/ Paramedic/ Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2015, 12:17:40 AM »
Oculus Rift seems to have alot of potential, and I was pretty impressed with their Pre-E3 presentation. (Obviously, it would have been more cool if they had some video, but I understood how a 2D projected game clip wouldn't do much justice to the prospect of VR.) Anyways, Virtual Reality has always been a dirty wet dream for me, it will be cool to see how it develops.

As far as titles are concerned, I'm looking forward to Battlefront, The Division, Rainbow Six and Doom. ;D

OH, and lest we forget the PC port to Console of DayZ. (A popular, open world MilSim Zombie  survival mod for Arma 2 and Arma 3.)
"A truly dangerous man, need not mention that he is dangerous."