Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTB: Plum cyma/lct midcaps, anything that might strike my fancy.  (Read 3524 times)

Guts and Glory

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Looking to find some of those relatively out of stock cyma or lct plum midcaps.  I also enjoy collecting Russian oversuits, size is somewhat between a 48 and 50-4 for reference,

I can do paypal or if close to Mason or attending the REC games put on at TC paintball Charlotte field I can do cash.  Feel free to let me know here or on my "Gunmane" accounts on Red Alliance or Arnies Airsoft forums.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 09:36:58 PM by Guts and Glory »
"In our hearts we - have done good and bad... we have exchanged fire, at both military and civilian during conflict.  We have been around the world since our time in the red sand of Afghanistan.  We have been waiting for war.  Waiting, waiting.  War is all we love"

Kapitan Balalaika

Guts and Glory

• View Profile
Re: WTB: PBS-1 replica
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 08:55:04 PM »
Updated to reflect desire to acquire a particular item.
"In our hearts we - have done good and bad... we have exchanged fire, at both military and civilian during conflict.  We have been around the world since our time in the red sand of Afghanistan.  We have been waiting for war.  Waiting, waiting.  War is all we love"

Kapitan Balalaika

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 12:15:48 AM »
I don't suppose you would be interested in a PBS-4 would you?
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread

Centurion

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 07:04:01 AM »
How much for the PBS4?

Guts and Glory

• View Profile
Re: WTB: Plum cyma/lct midcaps, anything that might strike my fancy.
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 09:38:34 PM »

T6e9a, sadly no, do not have an aks-74u to run one with, and my main kalashes are long enough.  Topic updated since I caved and ordered one off a retailer.

Kapitan Balalaika