Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Updating the fields list?  (Read 11291 times)

Centurion

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
Updating the fields list?
« on: May 01, 2018, 10:41:08 AM »
Ive been using the facebook groups for events, but Id love to see something more organised here with descriptions and addresses of the fields. Is there a admin person that can get a hold of all the hosts and put them up here?

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
Re: Updating the fields list?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 01:00:48 PM »
I don't know if anyone else has the time I don't;) But if you'd like the collect the information I'd be happy to either post it or give you the ability to do so;)

Luke
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 02:06:20 PM »
I plan to do something to that nature if I ever find the time.
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread

zkazyakxx

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 03:14:00 PM »
Anyone know if matirx airsoft club is still in operation? or know of any outdoor fields/events in the metro detroit area?

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 06:40:25 PM »
@kjones734  would usually be the one to ask about Matrix if I recall. But for Metro detroit area, there is No Limits/Action Paintball in Taylor that usually has 1 game a month hosted by the Suicide Kings. Details usually on the MIA facebook page.

82nd Airborne should be hosting more games as the season is coming up in Highland.

Futureball and Hells Survivors also cater to airsoft, though I'm not too aware of specific details at those locations.
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread

kjones734

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 06:58:51 PM »
Matrix is dead. Issues between land owner and the field operator reached a boiling point and low player turnout didn't make it worth the effort of working with the property owner.

Guts and Glory

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2018, 08:28:37 PM »
82nd from what I have gathered is also gone for the moment due to permit issues.  Shame as they looked to be the nearest field I would be interested in going to.  Being next to the underside of Lansing and living attached to a golf course is not the most ideal places. :P

As someone without a facebook account it is at times difficult to find out info due to either facebook or the page runners themselves keeping information behind login sections.
"In our hearts we - have done good and bad... we have exchanged fire, at both military and civilian during conflict.  We have been around the world since our time in the red sand of Afghanistan.  We have been waiting for war.  Waiting, waiting.  War is all we love"

Kapitan Balalaika

Gr1zzly

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2018, 11:03:12 AM »
TC Paintball in Charlotte, they do a game a month usually on Sundays.