Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Image upload changes.  (Read 8830 times)

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
Image upload changes.
« on: September 22, 2017, 11:58:01 AM »
So I've opened up some storage for images on the site. We always ran that quite limited but I've opened it to around 2mb per image that can be directly attached to a post. You also can attach images via Tapatalk when doing it that way it actually uploads the image to their servers instead.

So I'd recommend trying to use this rather than the "Add image to post" link that hosts them off site for a little while more of a trial. And we'll see how it effects the site and hosting. But I think it's going to be just fine and should make it a little easier to post photos.

Additionally, you'll see more of these posts. Prior to our conversations on Facebook and here I had already been planning to roll out a bunch of new stuff for the site. Just was waiting on time to do it, so I'll be changing some things. Making mobile browsing a little easier and generally trying to improve the user experience. If someone out there reading this has experience with SMF(Simple Machines Forums) and would like to make suggestions for plugins etc that they would like to see feel free to shoot me a note. If you don't have experience there you're still always welcome to make suggestions it just may not be possible to implement within the framework.

Take care!

Luke
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"