Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Shot Show 2019  (Read 8248 times)

Solstice

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Shot Show 2019
« on: March 27, 2019, 11:40:34 AM »
A month late to get into it, but what were your highlights? Things you liked/disliked? 2 things that I'm really looking forward to would be the new G&G Piranha, and the new TAG Co2 Shells.

kewldude007

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Jack of most trades, master of a few.
    • View Profile
Re: Shot Show 2019
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 09:06:09 PM »
If Elite Force's aeg mp7 is worth a damn I'll sell both my krytacs and go smg/BASR
Jack of most trades, master of a few.

Guts and Glory

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 10:18:45 PM »
From what we all saw it seems pretty clear the market direction is continuing on with the pistol caliber models from most manufacturers, alongside speedsoft focused models in either design or coloration.  We are also seeing attempts at making stuff even lighter than they already are with polymer SAWdesigns.

I did find G&G's tiny magazine ak models funny but kinda had hoped they actually branch out their ak model lines some more.  Their CM16 LMG model I see becoming the next beginner attraction if not for the price cost and that we already have folks starting out with hpa kits out of the gate.  I would love to see what their concept of an ak platform version would be like though, whether it would just be one of their rk74 models with a drum mag slapped on or something else.

As someone who is kinda firmly focused on kalash models yet not going the modern route there wasn't really anything to excite me but then again the market has been like that for awhile with anything that should have been interesting like the Makarovs and whatnot years ago turning out not so hot.  About the only thing that sorta interested me at one point was the lct ebb kits but I rather not have to open up one of them just to downgrade spring for field use again.
"In our hearts we - have done good and bad... we have exchanged fire, at both military and civilian during conflict.  We have been around the world since our time in the red sand of Afghanistan.  We have been waiting for war.  Waiting, waiting.  War is all we love"

Kapitan Balalaika

Echthelion

• Trade Count: (1)
  • It is only a game, have the best time ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 02:17:24 PM »
The Glock 19x by Umrex & VFC!!! I cant wait till it comes out.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 09:10:38 PM by Echthelion »
Invictus maneo