Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS: KWA MP7 W/4 Mags& AG Silencer, HK3P G17 w/ 2 mags& Safariland PRICE DROP  (Read 3763 times)

chef shanker

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Rules:
-Cash is king but Paypal is OK too, nothing else.
-Buyer pays shipping if necessary
-Everything is described to the best of my ability, if you have any questions please ask.
-No returns
-Only trades I'm interested in at all is a GBBR MK18 or the KWA Masada.
-Feel free to ask for more pictures!

Some of you may know me from years ago on the Proboards, but I am sort-of kind-of trying to get back into the sport so I'm trying to get some new stuff!

MP7 Set: $300! OBO Send me offers.
I am selling my KWA MP7 with 4 perfect, non-leaky mags, and the Angry Gun Silencer. This gun is in perfect condition (except for some small wear on the stock where it slides out) and is an amazing GBB. It performs like a KWA should and gets every round of the mag off and locks back on the last shot. NOT PARTING THIS SET.

HK3P Glock 17 W/ Safariland 6395: $180 OBO
Next is my HK3P Glock 17 with the OEM Mag and a TM Mag with a bumper on it, along with a Left Handed Safariland 6395 in FDE. This Holster has the low-ride belt mount. The mags have noticable wear but both hold gas, the gun itself has very slight wear that is mainly just a little dirt, and the Safariland is in perfect condition. The Glock is currently having a small problem where the slide will get locked back on something to do with the trigger, it should be a very easy fix but I am just lazy and am trying to fund a new rifle.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 01:37:23 AM by chef shanker »

chef shanker

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Bump! Price drops, send me offers guys!