Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS SystemA PTW CA SA58 Molle gear Molle Belts  (Read 3824 times)

Tollis

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
WTS SystemA PTW CA SA58 Molle gear Molle Belts
« on: September 08, 2015, 09:50:15 PM »
I've been out of the game for a while now and I need to get rid of some of the things I don't use anymore.  Shipping is extra, I accept cash and paypal.  I'm located in Macomb county and I'd be willing to do a meet up if it's not too much of a hike for me.

SystemA PTW 2007 SCK - The PTW has a 10.3 inch barrel with a VFC MK18 RAS II rail and an ARES sopmod stock that holds one 11.1v LiPo battery in the right side (inside of compartment was sanded to fit battery) The rifle has a 2008 version up kit, Fight Club custom 2.0 motor in it, and the hopup was upgraded to use heavier weight bb's.  Currently it only comes with 1 magazine and a gold cylinder, but as I sift through more of my things I'm sure to find the other cylinders and magazines that I have. 

Asking price $1100

Classic Army SA58 - Pretty much stock other than a deans connector and a reshim to the gears.  Comes with 1 Hi-Cap mag

Asking price $250

Pouches - This is an assortment of pouches that I had from Flyye/Pantac when I was a wholesaler for them, All pouches $10 each.  Sorted by color in the pictures.  Khaki gear includes admin pouches, double pistol pouches, and a Pantac drop pouch.  CB gear includes an Eagle Industries Double M4 pouch (very used shape) double pistol pouches, and X suspenders.  RG gear include MBITR pouches and a single point bungee sling.  OD green pouches are double M4 pouches and double pistol pouches.

Molle belts - Khaki Pantac blast belt in small - 20 dollars
                  CB Flyye right angle belt with suspenders in large - 20 dollars

emuguy1849

• Trade Count: (2)
    • View Profile
Re: WTS SystemA PTW CA SA58 Molle gear Molle Belts
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 05:27:08 PM »
Pm sent.