Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Score: B-] Russian Patches World  (Read 9531 times)

Cats

• Trade Count: (0)
  • The Science Guy!
    • View Profile
    • Doom C3Airsoft Listing
[Score: B-] Russian Patches World
« on: October 26, 2017, 06:34:20 PM »

Ordered a few patches from Russian Patches World (russianpatchesworld.com) just to test the waters. Took about 6 weeks to arrive state-side. This is an RU based seller who claims to have a huge inventory at less than China prices. PayPal address is one of those 3rd party routing services. They fixed their website contact page but their login page still does not work. I had to contact them after 6 weeks, and they actually told me their login page is not functional. They replied in English, no noticeable language barrier. Never received any confirmation other than the generic PayPal email that says "you sent money to ..." Essentially this website reaks of being a scam, but apparently they're legit; just expect a long wait.

Pros:
Very affordable prices!
Some patches you can't find elsewhere.
Bubble-mailer, not standard envelope.

Cons:
Some quality problems, expected
Slow to ship, post-marked almost 3 weeks after order placed (maybe Russian post marking is different?).
Slow US shipping, about 6weeks.
After shipping cost, price is average.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 08:01:16 PM by Cats »

Cats

• Trade Count: (0)
  • The Science Guy!
    • View Profile
    • Doom C3Airsoft Listing
Re: [Score: B-] Russian Patches World
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 07:56:55 PM »
Updated. Patches actually arrived after about 6 weeks. Quality is a tad poor, one of the patches actually had several large holes from a rogue needle; but the price was so cheap that it's hard to complain. After the cost of shipping to USA, it's kind of a wash though. I may order from them again in the future, because they have obscure patches, but I'll avoid them when possible.