Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: VooDoo  (Read 8872 times)

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
VooDoo
« on: June 02, 2017, 01:56:11 AM »
Figured I would start him a thread on the new forum as he doesn't have one here yet.
Old forum, where he went by slackerv8: http://miairsoft.proboards.com/thread/47744/slackerv8

And a review:

I've been doing business with him for years, be it buying, selling, trading, repairs or more. Have never had a bad experience. If anything ever might go awry, he makes it right as best he can. Great guy.
Probably the most recent trade was a KJW M700 package for an MP5K that was in need of repair, and an ASG CZ P-09, which needed some fixing initially. I was a little upset by the initial nonfunctional state of the P-09, informed him of it, and (without me really asking for any/much compensation) sent me a box full to the brim of assorted stuff!

Every instance might differ, but I can tell you, you won't be disappointed if you do business with him.
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
Re: VooDoo
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 08:52:17 PM »
Did yet another trade with him. Some accessories for some gear. Each sides shipping times were a bit uneven, as in I shipped before he did, just so I wouldn't forget. I know he's busy, and very much so trustworthy, so I am never worried about him not holding up his end. Items arrived and I am pleased as always.

Will continue to do business with him. +1
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread

VooDoo

• Trade Count: (8)
    • View Profile
Re: VooDoo
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 09:09:08 PM »
Not sure if anyone even reads these, but here's one on myself. My shipping usually takes a while due to my insane schedule. I'm active duty in the 101st, our training tempo is insane! That being said I try to get anything and everything sent out as soon as physically possible. And if it's a crazy delay I usually make up for it in some way. Thank you to everyone that makes deals with me and those who continue to do so. I miss the airsoft scene in Michigan and long to sling plastic with y'all again!