Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "My Messages" Question  (Read 9505 times)

easternelitesalpha

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
"My Messages" Question
« on: August 30, 2017, 11:45:26 PM »
Fellas, how in the heck do you see what you'd responded to someone with?  Is there a way to recollect a whole conversation with someone else other than just what they wrote you?
~Eastern Elites Main Member~

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
Re: "My Messages" Question
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 09:09:24 AM »
When you go to "My Messages", there is a tab on the top where you go to "Preferences". You can make it so all messages can be read, back and forth between you and someone else without having to click on individual messages.
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread

easternelitesalpha

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 09:31:43 PM »
I appreciate it

...Hm, for some reason though I can't find a way to see my "sent" messages; my apologies, but how do you pull these up as well (my original question still)?  Through the "Preferences" as you'd stated?

After reading a little bit, I suppose my question is is there any way to recover sent messages I haven't "saved"?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 09:41:32 PM by easternelitesalpha »
~Eastern Elites Main Member~

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 10:39:43 PM »
Everything you send should be there, just gotta find it. To do so, click on the "Messages" button next to "Actions" and "Preferences". It should deploy a pop down menu where the bottom option is "Sent Items".
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread