Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Any events at non traditional AO (not a typical airsoft field)?  (Read 8868 times)

Flying Colors Sniper

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
I vaguely remember seeing an event years ago that took place at an old hospital or something, do events like this still happen in michigan? I personally have just never found fields very fun places for matches, the most fun I've ever had playing airsoft was when I got to play in my friend's dad's warehouse for his birthday. It was big enough to use a sniper rifle inside, there were empty shipping containers, and there were giant switches on the walls to turn off the lights in sections of the warehouse, it was really cool. Any way, i know finding a venue nearly that awesome is probably not going to happen, but something as close to that as possible is what I'm looking for. I'd be willing to drive a few hours for an event like this.

jmal

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Re: Any events at non traditional AO (not a typical airsoft field)?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 01:08:45 AM »
I'd recommend you try out the new Kalamazoo Airsoft airhouse. Pretty much everything on the website is from their old location, which was pretty nice, but from what I hear the new location is better. Something like 3 floors. Anyways here's the website http://kalamazooairsoft.com/