Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Division Loadout  (Read 27076 times)

Solstice

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
The Division Loadout
« on: February 12, 2017, 02:03:54 AM »
Currently I am in between purchasing new camouflage as my premade harness will no longer work. It's going to be a while still I can save up for a bunch of new gear. So I was derping around trying to get a price list when the game "The Division" came to mind. I remembered that most weekend game have a "civilian/contact" team and until I get tax returns and purchase new gear, I could essentially be a Division Agent.

The gas mask could be pretty much any kind as in game they switch based on whatever one you equip, but as I am running around I believe that this would be a good one. It stated on the website that the straps help lock down the mask, and a bottom vent helps direct air away from visors.

You can find the patch just about anywhere for really cheap.

And lastly the watch and beacon. For the watch I found this one for $5 on Amazon

And the beacon I was able to find someone had posted up a 3D model for print, but I could probably make one similar.
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1154596

After that it's all civilian clothes so I could be set! (At least until I get some decent new gear)

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
Re: The Division Loadout
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 02:16:01 PM »
I setup something based on this a while back sadly haven't played the game but thought the look was sort of interesting for a civy loadout. I can't seem to find the picture I edited of it right now but really it's a pretty loose thing anyways you can mostly get the look with the respirator enough so I picked up one from China so I didn't have to screw with my good 3m one for the look;)

That said I still haven't used it in game, was planning on it but time and opportunity hasn't been on my side for a while;)

Luke
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 06:40:56 PM »
Definitely go for a respirator or some sort of lower half as opposed to a full gas mask, for many reasons. Most, If not all, gas masks aren't ansi rated, and they fog horribly. A respirator and a solid pair of goggles will keep you safe, functional and still keeping up with the look.

My buddy actually was putting together a similar setup. He found a sling pack at Walmart that was damn near spot on. I actually got one and use it almost daily. I picked mine up for ~$35. Would be perfect for holding a tank/reg and all sorts of other goodies. It even has molle on it!

But aside from that, I always loved the idea, and once I was actually out testing my buddy's HPA gun (with tank in pack) and a decent coat on, it just felt awesome.

And to be honest, that sort of setup is what I would love to run at an open world/post apocalyptic game, like Revelations out in Cali.

If I ever take the time to gather the gear together, I might take some pics.
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread

Solstice

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 07:55:37 PM »
I think I was watching some Revelations gameplay from Swamp Sniper that gave me the idea to look into the loadout! Such an interesting style of set up. Glad to see that other people have also considered making a similar loadout. I have a small sling bag that I would probably use, but I'm really interested in seeing what kind of bag you're using!

T6e9a

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 12:12:03 AM »
This is the pack both me and my buddy have:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Fieldline-Roe-Sling-Pack-Black/51272033

As far as a closer match to a Division loadout, my buddy probably has more of the watch/beacon/other specific items like that.

But yeah, I am starting to like the minimalist civilian style. And with the TM breacher I have, I'm one step closer to the first picture in your original post haha.
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook

T6e9a

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 10:29:59 PM »

What I have so far. Still figuring out line and regulator details.

Solstice

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 09:53:06 AM »
I've been looking at that Kriss AEG Vector as I don't have any CQB Guns (Well... any that are decent). I know the Vector is an iconic gun in the game, so that would be an interesting addition.

Also I found it funny that Ubisoft has created an "official" cosplay guide! http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news/152-269653-16/the-division-cosplay-guide

TauterTwiggy

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2017, 12:13:05 AM »
My Division loadout

« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 12:17:52 AM by TauterTwiggy »

Solstice

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2017, 02:01:33 PM »
My Division loadout

Very Nice! Is that watch custom made or official?

TauterTwiggy

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2017, 07:23:20 PM »
Got it custom made from a shop on Etsy, 3 of the 4 leds died on it first time I wore it though. I'm not sure if the battery is bad or the leds died but its a super simple setup in a 3d printed shell.