Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTB AI cyclone grenade, lipo batteries and charger.  (Read 3411 times)

m4everybody

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
WTB AI cyclone grenade, lipo batteries and charger.
« on: October 06, 2016, 01:51:54 PM »
If anyone has one near the APB field, im in Taylor. Lipos preferably wired to deans and 7.4

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 10:13:03 PM by m4everybody »
" From the ground to the ground. Blood, shit, tears, and oil all puddle in the depths of hell anyway"-

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
Re: WTB Long type motor
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 05:34:58 PM »
Just a note of sorts you likely know but if not, ZCI and SHS both do high torque motors on Brill and Clandestine for around $30. Only mentioning it if your not familiar with either source, they are good and cheap likely cheaper than most other places in shipping and price.

Luke
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"

m4everybody

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 07:21:59 PM »
Ok well I was on brill. Shs are 31 and zci are 30 what's a better choice?
" From the ground to the ground. Blood, shit, tears, and oil all puddle in the depths of hell anyway"-

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 07:24:56 PM »
The ZCI should be a better motor, it's higher TPA. However contrasting that, some ZCI parts are terrible, most SHS parts are good. So it's really sort of a toss up, I think I'd trust the SHS further. But the ZCI should be a better motor from a technology standpoint lacking a better term. That said I've heard good from both, and either will have a good neo can, and you can always swap the insides from a high TPA armature into the SHS or ZCI at a later date making up something good if either gives you issues.

Luke
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 08:53:06 PM »
SHS would be better for later modification, and work just splendid as is. ZCIs use the old way of securing the endbell(2 tabs bent over the sides) which is painfully annoying trying to pull apart.

ZCIs are generally still solid for most applications, but I have heard of more burning out than SHSs.
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread

m4everybody

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 09:00:40 PM »
Well they are both in the cart.  And from what ive been finding on the old interweb is that the shs (16tpa) have less torque but are faster and that the ZCI (22 tpa) have more torque and slower.  So, in conclusion, Im aware that tpa stands for turns per armature (maybe) and that i have no clue what that means in terms of my findings.

m4everybody

• View Profile
Re: WTB AI cyclone grenade
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 10:21:13 PM »

I doubled posted but whatever, i just kinda need one of those cyclone grenades. BTW i know this was another post but i didnt want to flood with WTB's

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2016, 11:43:19 PM »
With stock ratio gears, 16 TPA does quite well for the trigger response. I would still pick the SHS out of the 2. ZCI has torque (22 TPA)  and Balanced (16 TPA) motors, so be aware of which one it is.

As for the Cyclone grenades, I know Commandos has some in stock, though I don't know the price on them. Can always call and ask.
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread

m4everybody

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2016, 11:46:34 PM »
The ZCI I was looking at had 22 TPA and the shs had 16tpa, both high torques.