Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Accuracy problems  (Read 7119 times)

m4everybody

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
Accuracy problems
« on: May 18, 2016, 09:30:21 PM »
Hey guys, one of my guns consistently shoots to the right. i have compared my guns at the same tartget and same distance. The one problematic gun is a g&g cm16 gbbr. Any inputs are appreciated thx
" From the ground to the ground. Blood, shit, tears, and oil all puddle in the depths of hell anyway"-

Puma1

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Re: Accuracy problems
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 10:46:02 PM »
It's more than likely a barrel/bucking/hop up issue.

My CM16 from the factory had a slight right curve due to the bucking being twisted inside of the hop up unit.  This meant the nub that protruded down wasn't quite centered in the barrel.  I took the hop up unit, bucking and barrel apart, reassembled them (making sure the nub was straight this time) and the issue went away.

Hopefully this helps.
King Arms 'CQB' M4 -- King Arms 20" DMR -- King Arms 16" Rifle.
M81, Digital Marpat and Multicam.

My Buy/Sell ratings from 'old' MIA

m4everybody

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 12:08:04 AM »
Alright, i just disassembled and reassembled the barrel and bucking. It's very loose and slides easy. Any way to get it to stay in one spot? I'll post again if that helps, either way i agree that it must be a crooked bucking or something. Ill test fire it and get back to you. thx
" From the ground to the ground. Blood, shit, tears, and oil all puddle in the depths of hell anyway"-

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 11:49:04 AM »
If it's loose in the hopup chamber IE it's sliding too easily there you can add just a little wrap of teflon tape around the bucking being careful not to cover the area where the nub/arm pushes down on the hopup bucking and also missing the area where the C-clip attaches the whole thing to the barrel. That will make the fit a bit more snug which should also help with air seal in that area.

Before putting it all back in the gun though take the assembled barrel/hopup look through the hopup end with the hopup fully engaged and make sure the nub on the bucking is perfectly centered in the barrel. Aside from a bad bucking, or torn bucking that should solve any problems with it going one way or the other.

Another thing to watch for is a problem with the outer barrel being bent which can cause all sorts of these issues, or some defect in the inner barrel, or some BB residue in the inner barrel. None of which is nearly as common as the bucking being misaligned so I would certainly start there.

Luke
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"

m4everybody

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 09:27:04 PM »
After some test firing, it seems to just kick around the bucking. After pulling it out a second time to apply teflon tape, i saw it had a tear, not sure if I did that or what but im going to try that Modify Flat hop bucking and nub anyway.   Thx guys

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 10:46:39 AM »
A tear in the bucking will cause all sorts of trouble. The modify bucking should serve you well though
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread