Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Three Cameras to start your youtube channel (price drop)  (Read 3035 times)

Alex Greca

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Three Cameras to start your youtube channel (price drop)
« on: May 21, 2019, 09:29:41 PM »
Alright guys I have 3 cameras I'm selling together.  These cameras are what I used to start my youtube channel.
Whats included:

-2 Polaroid cube plus's
        One black and one red
                Black one is missing back (see picture)
-2 waterproof cases
-2 custom built cases
      one case has broken latch (fixed with metal latch)
      both have holes drilled in the back to allow you to charge and use at the same time while in case
      both have venting holes to prevent the cameras from overheating on hot days
      both have brainexploder protective mounts attached to the front,allowing you to put lexan to protect camera
-Canon Vixia HF R700
     Comes with custom mount I made, simply attaches to a scope ring that you mount upside down to your scope
     Also comes with custom kydex, to protect camera
-lens protector and rail mount to protect camera lens (i mounted mine to the front of my scope)
-will also include 2 charging cables for the Polaroid cubes and 2 pieces of lexan for the cases (not pictured)

You will need 2 micro sd cards, 1 sd card, a mount for your selfie camera, and mount for your head camera to get started.  All of these cameras have served me well, the only reason I am selling them is because I have upgraded to a couple gopros and a runcam.  I am asking $140 for everything.  I am located in Lansing and willing to travel reasonable distante, I also play at Futureball fairly frequently.  If you want to see what kind of quality you would get with these cameras please check out some of my older sniping videos on my youtube channel Bat Bear.  Here is one of the videos I have using these three cameras.

wh

« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 10:51:46 PM by Alex Greca »