Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Recent Acquisition Thread  (Read 76942 times)

Snarf

• Trade Count: (2)
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Acquisition Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2015, 03:50:46 PM »
Is that a Marushin M1? Nice. The Romanian AK is cool too.

Abbot

• Trade Count: (1)
  • CO of TF: Phalanx
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2015, 06:17:28 PM »
Nope. 2ndBat M1 conversion kit.

3-6Romeo

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2015, 05:38:49 PM »
Some things I've been getting over the period of a few weeks. Getting some paraclete pouches in the next two weeks hopefully. 

Got some cheap MICH 2002, A flyye HPC in ranger green and a set of DCUs. Also got a large ALICE pack.

formerly Bubba

Spidey

• Officer TFP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2015, 11:22:38 PM »
Just upgraded to a ModI CPC, and have finished multicaming out my kit.  ;D

BTW: Is that an Stg 44 in the top corner of your pic?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 11:25:34 PM by Spidey »
Member of Task Force: Phalanx

I'll be there when you need me the most.

3-6Romeo

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2015, 12:14:37 PM »
Sure is Spidey. Needs a new gearbox which I've been too lazy to get for it. It was an AGM STG, shot pretty good when it worked.
formerly Bubba

Spidey

• Officer TFP
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2015, 11:32:01 PM »
Sweet! I only wish that I had the time, money, and people to do a ww2 kit. I would totally get into it, if it was just more widespread. Oh well, eh!
Member of Task Force: Phalanx

I'll be there when you need me the most.

Foxhound

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2015, 12:38:50 PM »
Picked up some real Peltor Comtac IIs and one of the new TMC CPCs. I must say, TMC has definitely stepped up their game with replica gear.

Album for high-res pictures of the CPC for those interested: http://imgur.com/a/PNwB2

« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 07:22:55 PM by Foxhound »

Krutch

• Lost Parade Milsim
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2015, 07:06:04 PM »
Where did you pick up that replica Foxhound? CPC style rigs have always been a little out of my price range.

Foxhound

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2015, 05:09:44 PM »
Ebairsoft.com has them in stock, that's where I got mine. Shipping isn't too bad, about a week.

Zinger

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2015, 12:07:15 AM »
Just recently started making progress on my KJW M700 build, and I must say I am really pleased with the results so far! It is just about completed externally, maybe one or two parts still to go. Not planning to paint it quite yet, the "SWAT Sniper" look I have going right now just looks so good, I just don't have the heart to paint it yet. Might let it wear a bit before taking that step. Internally I still need to replace the barrel and bucking, but everything else should be good to go. Just received about 90% of the parts needed for my HPA conversion today, still waiting for few pieces, but by the weekend I'm planning to fire it for the first time on HPA. Can't wait to start fine tuning it and hopefully make it shoot as good as it looks.

Alex
Ares M110 ~ KWA M1911 MKII

Stinger

• Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2015, 12:24:26 PM »
USMC Desert MARPAT FROG Suit

-Stinger

YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/CStingerGhost1
"Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you're useless."

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2015, 11:43:05 AM »
Well guys I ended up trading some work for something interesting, something I wouldn't have bought typically. I ended up with a Barrett M82, basically a shell missing the gearbox, hopup etc. But I'll be building it into something interesting;) I've never had much interest in an airsoft m82 because well it's nothing but a large, heavy AEG. But this more less fell into my lap and I couldn't pass up the option to have it if for no other reason than a wall hanger. This isn't a gun I'll ever be able to afford a real version of, nor could afford to feed it;) But it's growing on me, we'll see how the weight shakes out when it's got the internals in place but so far I'm surprised how light it is, I think end result will come out around what my M14 weighs which is heavy but not that bad. So I may actually get some use out of it we'll see. Right now the gameplan is 550fps on the nose, since it's a huge gun I can't see building it any lower. Rhop, 650mm barrel(outer has been cut down, this was the longer version originally). I'm slightly disappointed that it was cut down mostly since I'm a large framed guy and I don't think it would have been unmanageable with the full length. Right now it's only a few inches longer than my VSR10 so I see it as fieldable at this point. But goal is around a 100 yard rifle, might modify the mag to a mid cap since I don't care for the rattle. But I'm also looking at the fact that I don't anticipate buying more mags for it, since I don't have an easy way to carry more and they are huge. So we'll see on that front.

Either way I took a few pics this morning, it needs internals, paint, and right now the grip is wired in place for looks only since there isn't a gearbox inside at the moment, but I wanted a few pics. Oh and I need a scope large enough to A not look weird on such a large gun, and B not have a huge magnification since ideally I need something 2-3x on the low side since our ranges are so much shorter.

Take care!

Luke
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"

Combat Junkies Airsoft

• Combat Junkies Squad leader and co-founder
    • View Profile
    • Combat Junkies Airsoft
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2015, 09:55:18 AM »
Haven't post any of my new stuff in awhile but here is my most recent purchase. It's the Semapo Gear replica of the Crye Precision low profile battle belt. Size wise it seems as if it's based off a size small or medium. Quality is an A+.

Edit: These also came today. Crye Precision UCP test pants and a MODI jpc.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 05:22:33 PM by Combat Junkies Airsoft »

Legionnaire

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2015, 01:02:35 PM »
Semapo was nice enough to send me more stuff to review. Stay tuned to my channel if you'd like to see them.

Combat Junkies Airsoft

• Combat Junkies Squad leader and co-founder
    • View Profile
    • Combat Junkies Airsoft
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2015, 04:02:36 PM »
Everything from the month of November.

WE G34

Ferro concepts HY-Lite wallet

Everything from Black Friday shopping

Dbal style Green/IR laser unit and some QD sling mounts

BOLT KAC SR16 URX3.1 with a T1 and 5 EF mids

Dboys SCAR-L (already had the specter)

Also decided to finally build a dry bar in my man cave/war room which is still a ways from being 100% finished.