Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Recent Acquisition Thread  (Read 76872 times)

Ancalos

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Acquisition Thread
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2015, 08:00:38 PM »
Just finished my GHK G5, what do you guys think?

Silas Plom AKA Ancalos AKA Jak-O

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2015, 11:16:37 PM »

Echo1 SCAR L with buffer tube adapter. (didn't come with MFT)

Dboys MK12 MOD 0
VFC gearbox and SRC motor in it.

Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: https://m.facebook.com/Tango-Six-Teching-498764993639223/
Check out what I have for sale: http://www.miairsoft.org/index.php?topic=90.0

Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread

VooDoo

• Trade Count: (8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2015, 12:09:28 AM »
Nice score! I'm still working on the SCAR-L I picked up from you.

Snarf

• Trade Count: (2)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2015, 11:05:18 PM »

SCAR-Ls seem to get around a lot. I finished* one of the ones I got from you, but got rid of the other 2.

*technically it works...but still needs work

VooDoo

• Trade Count: (8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2016, 03:17:03 PM »

SCAR-Ls seem to get around a lot. I finished* one of the ones I got from you, but got rid of the other 2.

*technically it works...but still needs work

That they do, I'm willing to bet money at least one of those came from T6 earlier haha.

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2016, 09:10:49 PM »
If not come from me, but been worked on by me sometime.
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread

Stinger

• Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2016, 03:47:14 PM »
Merrell Moab Boots, 120 AG5 batteries (for my holo sight), Magpul MS3 Gen. II Sling, and Haley Strategic MP2 Magazine Inserts

Magpul RSA

-Stinger

YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/CStingerGhost1
"Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you're useless."

Chubbs

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2016, 04:17:53 PM »
Merrell Moab Boots, 120 AG5 batteries (for my holo sight), Magpul MS3 Gen. II Sling, and Haley Strategic MP2 Magazine Inserts

Magpul RSA

You're going to LOVE those Merrell MOAB's. I bought a pair of MOAB ventilator boots last April and I absolutely love them.

Snarf

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2016, 01:51:37 PM »
Don't the inserts kind of defeat the purpose of the bfg mag pouches?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Stinger

• Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2016, 07:06:12 PM »
Don't the inserts kind of defeat the purpose of the bfg mag pouches?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
No, the inserts are for the GGG Triple M4 Magazine Pouch behind the BFG Ten-Speed Triple.
It's hard to see there are two layers of magazine pouches in the above pictures.
This is what the setup is like:

« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 07:07:54 PM by Stinger »
-Stinger

YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/CStingerGhost1
"Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you're useless."

Puma1

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2016, 03:09:16 AM »
Beginnings of a new Gat:  DSA traded Sa-58 OSW.

Gun is solid, definitely a favorite.  It was swapped to the full stock for battery storage purposes, although I like the skeleton stock look more.

Trades:

King Arms 'CQB' M4 -- King Arms 20" DMR -- King Arms 16" Rifle.
M81, Digital Marpat and Multicam.

My Buy/Sell ratings from 'old' MIA

Legionnaire

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2016, 01:54:31 PM »
SA58's = Hot.

luke213

• Administrator
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2016, 04:26:42 PM »
Well I figured I'd post up my "new to me" gun I picked up a while back. Old CA M16A2, went through the internals and did some upgrading. Currently shooting 535fps or so with .2g BB's, need to check with .43g but I didn't have a mag that would feed them the last time I had access to a chrono. Would like to see if there is any creep occurring so I can make sure where it's at with the heavier ammo. It's more less my DMR/Sniper semi auto platform, I've been wanting something a bit quicker in follow up shots once in a while. I love my bolt action, and it's a beast however there is some limitations to that as a whole. And since the games we play sometimes require me to step somewhat out of the traditional sniper role this gives me the flexibility to do that while not cutting my range and still being able to shoot fast enough to handle things without being too outgunned at medium ranges. Right now with .43g BB's it's pretty dang consistent at 75 yards, if I'm not fighting wind it's 10 out of 10 on the folding chair I have at that range. The 100 yard chair is another story, I'm around 1 in 10. Room to improve that a bit, though this is still without rhopping this thing, so it's running a normal drop in bucking at this point so I expect a little bump in accuracy and consistency with the heavier ammo once I get the time to run through that again.

I do dig it though, old school flair. If I pull the scope it looks just like a bone stock M16A2 granted I have a hard time with iron sights tracking my shots out to 75+ yards without some magnification but I dig the classic looks:) oh and I slapped the suppressor on there to do some fiddling but it's QD and I likely won't run it most of the time anyhow.

Luke
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"

luke213

• Administrator
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2016, 06:29:29 PM »
Well I'm gonna put up another gun I just finished today since I'd had the parts some of them for 10+ years now. I bought an old beaten up TM AK47s from someone on MIA around 10-11 years back. Took a little bit of work and it ran great, completely stock internals but the stock was missing as was the selector switch. I planned on replacing the externals with a metal body kit etc etc. Well when I stopped playing for years it just sat. I got it running again in the same old condition a year back but never did anything with it. Recently I bought from another guy nearly a complete metal and wood AK body along with most of the parts, so I figured it was time to put it together. Unfortunately I didn't really realize the little bits and pieces I was missing until I started since I'm not much of an AK guy;) So I had to make all the pins, had to modify tons of old TM parts to fit modern clone dimensions here and there. Overall took me a ton more time than expected but it's functional. I've got some wiring that is interfering with the position of the selector switch somewhat, so I'm missing semi auto at this point. I'll tear it down one of these days and change the routing to avoid that and maybe shorten a few wires. Since this was originally wired for above rather than rear.

Either way she in functional and one of these days I'll also toss the stock plastic bushings and pop an M120 in there along with a new nozzle and a few other bits but right now I'm digging it as an AK at least;)

Take care!

Luke

EDIT: I should also say I'll be cold bluing the bolts and screws I used in place of pins eventually as well. Just didn't have time to do it tonight.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 06:34:45 PM by luke213 »
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"

KarmaDJF

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2016, 11:38:11 PM »
The helmet isn't new but I recently got it dipped. I think it came out great, what do you guys think?