Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Spring Social 2016 AAR (03/19/16)  (Read 13053 times)

Canto

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old school member
  • (- -) Herro
    • View Profile
    • Hole in the Wall Paintball
Spring Social 2016 AAR (03/19/16)
« on: March 20, 2016, 08:45:32 AM »
Photo Album: https://goo.gl/photos/Vb9YsXht5vNgLbzr5

Thanks to everyone that came out yesterday for a great day of spring airsoft! We saw a lot of new faces roaming around the field and a ton of familiar players to! I also saw a lot of younger airsofters out there, welcome to the community guys! I hope you all had fun!

Mosin, Marshy, Timm, Blaze, and Blindshot; always good to see you guys, it's been far to long!

Thank you to all the SABR boys for your reffing and game type ideas. People loved em!

There were very few issues with players not calling hits (there will always be some, no matter what). Other than that, I can't remember anything else. Hats off to those that participated for sportsmanship!

There was a minor issue with friendly fire; mainly due to to rec. game style round/side/faction changing in-between games (normal). But this soon resolved itself when people started playing with each other and recognizing each other (normal).

I have uploaded photographs I have taken to a google photo album. When I receive additional pictures that were taken, I will add those as well.

Once again thanks to everyone that came out on Saturday!

Upcoming Events:

Operation: Cracking Sky (05/14/16) - http://www.miairsoft.org/index.php?topic=610.0

Judgement; Day 1 (07/16-07/17) - http://www.miairsoft.org/index.php?topic=618.0
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 09:43:10 AM by Canto »

Mosin

• The Bastards
  • Global Moderator
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
Re: Spring Social 2016 AAR (03/19/16)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 10:31:45 AM »
John,

Excellent event brother. I think to date I can't recall a time I went to Bangor and had a bad one, even though both my guns decided to not work.

The camping option is what makes these events for me, since you can head out Friday after work and relax with some old friend and faces before a day of great events.

I'm excited to put in some work out there on the field in regards to building up some bunkers and structures, as well as cleaning up as much as we can on Friday before our event May 7th.

Hondo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 07:19:56 PM »
Good time! Could have been a little warmer. But hey, it's March. Glad everyone got along and kept it casual. Only time I got confused is when there were people in civies on bravo lol. Gonna be cleaning mud off my boots for a good while. :P

Photo Alloy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 07:26:06 PM »
First time I ever came was a blast hope to come to the next time.

Someone took a picture of me with a camera but it has not been added to the Google Pictures. Is there another spot It might be or will it be added to the google pictures and I need to be more patient.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 09:24:30 PM by Photo Alloy »

infantry4life

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2016, 08:34:12 PM »
Canto, as always it was fun even as a Ref.

The SABR guys had fun and as a FLAK teammate, you never have to worry about me not helping. Running a field is not new to me.

The new game types were interesting. It was interesting that the Experienced teams liked the quick and fast version of Armed Down Pilot where the other players like the slower version.

The biggest problem I ran across was not knowing who was on your team for the mixed games and the players that had opposite camo patterns than their buddies.  It was a REC game so no big deal to me.

I look forward to the rest of the Season.

- Team FLAK
- Clan Storm - MN01

Zulio

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2016, 06:20:19 PM »
More attack and defend. I like taking the hill and infiltrating the sniper locations. That was HOT! . The other games weren't bad but it got messy because people were trying to shoot there own teammates and people were going out of bounds. Overall not a bad day of air soft. We need red and yellow or white arm bands next time out and TWO spawn points not one. Two. That was fun but with every dead person having to walk back to the same base once dead and then go back into the game without having an identification; it just made it confusing. sorry for the long message. Anyways it was worth the wait. After a while crocodile. Stay safe out there.