Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Missing posts?  (Read 9165 times)

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
Missing posts?
« on: September 23, 2016, 03:37:22 PM »
So guys I just noticed something strange and I'm not sure if it's me or my configuration. I just went poking around the forums and I'm noticing posts in Newbie discussion and off topic that I haven't seen. Typically I check MIA a few times a day and look for "unread" posts so that I can keep up with everything that is going on. I do it via the computer as well as my phone through tapatalk. I know I haven't seen the thread titles, nor the posts. So either Tapatalk or the desktop browser is clearing them as read or that's my guess, I lean towards tapatalk.

But I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this or seen it? It may just be me and my odd browsing behavior, but I'll be looking into a solution since I don't want to miss posts. But I'm curious how wide spread it is?

Thanks

Luke

EDIT: Added a feature for "recent topics" on the top bar which lets you view all the recent topics, much like the old forum rather than the "recent posts" that were available previously. Should make it a bit easier to track daily traffic and new posts. I still want to hear if other guys have had this issue though since this is the first time I've noticed it.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 04:08:00 PM by luke213 »
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"