Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: SOLD PLEASE DELETE  (Read 2717 times)

The Grim Taho

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
SOLD PLEASE DELETE
« on: April 22, 2019, 04:56:14 PM »
Getting out of this sport and wanting to get rid of some of my old gear. Prices are negotiable but very reasonable for what they're at currently. Can also work out lowered pricing if items are purchased as a bundle. Guns will come with barrel covers.

Shipping can be arranged, at split cost. I'll add half of the shipping cost to our agreed price and pay the other half to ship it.

SOLD
$300 - Krytac Trident SPR II in Wolf Grey
Only fielded twice, will come with the shown red dot, MBUS sights, foregrip and rail covers. Will also come with an 11.1v LiPo. Gun shoots great, around 410 FPS with .20/s definitely the best I've ever used, gun is completely stock and wired to deans. I will package the gun in the original case upon purchase.

SOLD
$40 - JG CQB Shotgun Single Shot
Bought it for CQB and only used it once, it worked well and shot very straight, but just wasn't a fan of the playstyle. Gun shoots around 330 FPS with .25/s so perfect for CQB. I can package it in the original case with all the paperwork and accessories upon purchase.

SOLD
$60 $45 - Matrix Plate Carrier in OD
Solid plate carrier with little to no movement with proper tightening. Comes with a couple patches, a MOLLE detachable camelback pouch with camelback, and a 2x3 quick pull Condor mag pouch. Will not come with the magazines.

SOLD
$50 - KWA 120rds Polymer Midcaps
Bought and never fielded, only loaded up one to test the feeding. $60 new, work and look great. Will come in original packaging.

SOLD
$45 $35 - Odin Speedloader with AK Mag Adapter
Bought this to go with the KWA magazines, but again were never used. Works great and will come with an adapter that will let you load AK midcaps as well.

SOLD
$60 $45 - Swiss Arms Pro Chronograph
Great chrono I've had for a while. Still in great condition, and will come with proper metal shroud, charger, and original packaging. Can test for FPS, RPM, and Joules at varying BB weights.

Feel free to PM me here for questions, or shoot me an email at bpipkinjr@gmail.com

« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 11:06:36 AM by The Grim Taho »

The Grim Taho

• View Profile
Re: WTS: Krytac SPR II, JG CQB Shotgun, Matrix Plate Carrier, More
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 09:59:32 PM »
Bump: Edited post to state that shipping can be arranged upon request. :)

The Grim Taho

• View Profile
Re: WTS: Krytac SPR II, JG CQB Shotgun, Matrix Plate Carrier, More
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 10:27:22 PM »
Bump: Prices lowered, wanting to sell soon! Can ship items at split cost.