Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AAR: Operation: Auric Vahkan (08/19/2017) @ HITW  (Read 9731 times)

Canto

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old school member
  • (- -) Herro
    • View Profile
    • Hole in the Wall Paintball
AAR: Operation: Auric Vahkan (08/19/2017) @ HITW
« on: August 20, 2017, 11:47:13 PM »
Thank you to all the players that came out this Saturday for Operation: Auric Vakhan! The weather couldn't have been better, not too hot and not too cold. I hear the usual issues about goggles fogging, but that's going to happen no matter what.

Through out the day, I heard very, very few issues with players not calling hits (sportsmanship). Great job Michigan Airsoft in playing with intregitite. The only issue I saw lots of times was friendly fire. Which a lot of times is unavoidable, espically in an enviroment with thick levels of cover and elevation differences. AKA Hole in the Wall Paintball. My only advice is that players come up with a unqiue faction only code-word and a corresponding reply.

At the end of the day, the Chinese Triads ended up exchanging more narcotics (Fake Herion and LSD) than the police ended up seizing. However, the counter-narcotics faction kept the cartel on the feet all day with constant raids and several interceptions of drug drops. Great job to participants on all sides!

To all the new players that came out to join us, we sincerely hope you had a fantasic and memorable experience and we hope to see you again soon! To all of our seasoned veterans and loyal patrons, it's always good to see you, your continued support and patronage keeps us going!

Operation: Auric Vakhan Photo Album: https://goo.gl/photos/gYMuGKHTSafEqdBt5

Next Scenario Event: Operation: Firestorm VII (October 21st, 2017) @ Hole in the Wall Paintball
Official Event Post and Roster: https://www.miairsoft.org/index.php?topic=1345.0

trevorjd1995

• View Profile
Re: AAR: Operation: Auric Vahkan (08/19/2017) @ HITW
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 09:42:41 AM »

Thank you to all the players that came out this Saturday for Operation: Auric Vakhan! The weather couldn't have been better, not too hot and not too cold. I hear the usual issues about goggles fogging, but that's going to happen no matter what.

Through out the day, I heard very, very few issues with players not calling hits (sportsmanship). Great job Michigan Airsoft in playing with intregitite. The only issue I saw lots of times was friendly fire. Which a lot of times is unavoidable, espically in an enviroment with thick levels of cover and elevation differences. AKA Hole in the Wall Paintball. My only advice is that players come up with a unqiue faction only code-word and a corresponding reply.

At the end of the day, the Chinese Triads ended up exchanging more narcotics (Fake Herion and LSD) than the police ended up seizing. However, the counter-narcotics faction kept the cartel on the feet all day with constant raids and several interceptions of drug drops. Great job to participants on all sides!

To all the new players that came out to join us, we sincerely hope you had a fantasic and memorable experience and we hope to see you again soon! To all of our seasoned veterans and loyal patrons, it's always good to see you, your continued support and patronage keeps us going!

Operation: Auric Vakhan Photo Album: https://goo.gl/photos/gYMuGKHTSafEqdBt5

Next Scenario Event: Operation: Firestorm VII (October 21st, 2017) @ Hole in the Wall Paintball
Official Event Post and Roster: https://www.miairsoft.org/index.php?topic=1345.0

Any videos out there or the game play ? Anyone ?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Canto

• Global Moderator
  • Old school member
  • (- -) Herro
    • View Profile
    • Hole in the Wall Paintball
Re: AAR: Operation: Auric Vahkan (08/19/2017) @ HITW
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 01:41:43 PM »
I unfortunately did not grab any gameplay footage. I took pictures and had to ref for the day. I thought I saw some  people will go-pro's onn though.