Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GBB Glock blowback nozzle sticking.  (Read 11499 times)

Omnytrix

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
GBB Glock blowback nozzle sticking.
« on: November 02, 2015, 01:49:09 PM »
My we-tech glock 34 is acting up. I just installed a maple leaf 70 degree bucking, which fit perfectly, but the blowback nozzle keeps sticking to the bucking whenever I rack the slide. Do I just need to lube it?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 11:44:53 AM by Omnytrix »

Omnytrix

• View Profile
Re: GBB Glock blowback nozzle sticking.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 11:45:19 AM »
Bump

ctres

• Trade Count: (2)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 03:06:01 PM »
It's hard to know without seeing it in person, but GBBs are pretty simple so it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out where the issue is. You don't want to have so much oil in there that it is contaminating your hop up, but it definitely shouldn't be dry. Make sure your piston and nozzle are lubricated enough that the nozzle can easily slide over the piston o ring. You should also have a spring about 2 inches long that pushes the nozzle forward that sits in the top part of the blowback housing so make sure you have that. If you are unsure about how anything goes back together check out KnucklesGSM on youtube, he has a bunch of good videos on the TM design glocks that should help you get everything together properly.

SkyPilot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 11:03:38 PM »
put some silicone oil on it, if it still is binding, then take some 400 or 600 grit sand paper to it until it stops binding.