Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AWS Inc. OCPC Review  (Read 9077 times)

Raptor

• Trade Count: (1)
  • I heavily enjoy memes
    • View Profile
AWS Inc. OCPC Review
« on: June 09, 2015, 10:35:01 PM »
So heres my first piece of real gear review, pics will be added later tonight when I get on my computer.

So starting from the front and working my way around. First of this is NOT cheap feeling material or cheaply put togther like some gear, and if it proves the quality of AWS, Delta or also know as CAG use to or still currently uses AWS Inc Gear. You can buy this carrier at www.awsin.com for $150ish depending on your size. I reccomend you measure first or order 1 size smaller than your shirt size, I almost ordered a XL but switched to a L because the XL was massive (For comparision im 250lbs and 6' and the L fits like a dream).

Front:
The front has 6 row of MOLLE vertical and 7 horizontal on the front flap so your standard 6 row pouches will sit kinda akward, behind the flap theres a place for a Triple mag pouch insert (The velcro is insanley hard to get it to open). The front is very similar to 6094 so most of you get what it looks like. Inside the front since this is a real plate carrier it has a slot for a SAPI plate as well as another slot for soft armor or trama pads. The cummerbund has a strap hooked to it for eaiser vest removal which I like more than the normal plan velcro or little tab of fabric.

Inside the Cummerbund:
The Cummerbund is actually not that adjustable besides the velcro in the front. It has slots in the front near the front plat bag where you can put in a radio or even a spare mag. It has slots for side plates if you happen to need them. It is actually padded pretty well and breaths very well as it has a strong mesh material.

Outside the Cummerbund:
It has the standard the row of 3 vertical MOLLE rows and is put togther very nice, no loose stiching, no sagging in the MOLLE or uneven rows.

Back:
The back isnt that much diffrent front besides the lack of velcro and addition of a drag handle.

Sholder straps:
They come with a soft pad and honestly feels really nice once adjusted to the correct height, these make it the best feeling carrier ive used to date.

Overall:
I can see this carrier lasting me awhile due to the shear quality of construction and for $150 you literally cant go wrong. They have them in Ranger green, CB, Black and Multicam.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 11:15:19 PM by Raptor »
I've been here for a little while I think.