Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS: AOR2 LBT9022b/EI Smoke Pouches, Silencer, TM p226, Holster, gloves, PEQ15  (Read 3657 times)

kittyfood

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
I am clearing out my gear. Payment is for paypal only, plus shipping and paypal fees. Please PM for all correspondence.

1. Two (2) AOR2 Eagle Industries Smoke pouches with belt loop, New.

asking $15 each.

2. Mechanix gloves. I think these are medium, I can't remember for sure. I have average size hands for being 5'11" but these ran a bit small on me. Used them 3 mabye 4 times. They are a little bit dirty on the palms because I never cleaned them. Otherwise these are in great condition.

asking $5.

3. Tokyo Marui p226 with rail. painted with a mix of krylon tan camo paints (I don't remember what I used). Comes with two perfect functioning, no leaking, mags. One mag is brand new and never used (just test fired). I will not part out the mags. This pistol has been my favorite gun of all time. It shoots really well and has never given me problems. I wish I could say the same about all of my other airsoft guns. Shoots straight and has never been upgraded/fiddled with. I had this pistol for a long time and I was able to prevent the original mag from leaking but adding a little bit of silicone spray oil when I filled it with gas. this kept the insides lubricated well even when sitting in storage.

asking $75 OBO. See listing in the replica sales thread.

4. Blackhawk CQC holster for p226 with belt and paddle mounts. Lightly used. Works great!

asking $15 OBO

5. Inert grenades and real expended smoke grenade. I think it may be illegal to sell the smoke grenade but if its not I will sell it (please comment anyone knows for sure).  The spoon is not legit but I found this real military expended smoke grenade on a training site.

Asking $2 each.

6. KAC QD M4 Silencer by G&P. Used but in perfect working order. Comes with flash hider.

asking $50 OBO.

7. LBT 9022b, Gently used, slight fading on webbing.

asking $165.

8. VFC Peq 15 with functional light and laser. This thing is awesome. I bought it new and have never taken it outside of the house. Item condition is perfect! FDE color works perfect. comes with remote switch.

Asking $65 OBO

« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 10:26:19 PM by kittyfood »

kittyfood

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
prices dropped