Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wts/ kwa gas guns and upgraded VFC scar ssr  (Read 3249 times)

Wildcard

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
Wts/ kwa gas guns and upgraded VFC scar ssr
« on: August 01, 2016, 02:28:18 PM »
For starters I am wildcard off the old forums so I have a vast track record of sales.
First for sale is a kwa gas m4 that is stock except has a 12.5 barrel and a mad bull .05 tight bore, and a Troy alpha rail and mock suppressor that fits under the rail to make it kind of look looks a honey badger in the front end. Comes with 2 mags all seals are good. Only issue is I have not used it in a couple of years so the hope up bucking should be replaced.225obo shipped pictures to come tonight

Second I have a kwa kriss with 3 mags a tight bore and fake suppressor every thing works great but I would change out the hop up bucking. 225obo shipped pictures to come tonight.

Last a VFC scar ssr in fde, this gun needs a long motor and a inner barrel to be complete but has all systems high torque gears, an acsu, and has been modded to take scar 18 pmags. Comes with voltor rail mount bi pods 2 mags. This gun was complete at one time and shot almost 500 fps with .43's. It's a beast and never fielded.300obo shipped there is twice that in the gear box alone, pictures to come.

Only trade I'm interested in is a lbt 6094 slick in multicam xl, or a regular 6094 multicam xl, or a l/xl ballistic rated helmet.

Discrete PayPal excepted or cash and of course money order. Feel free to ask questions email works best for me.

TauterTwiggy

• View Profile
Re: Wts/ kwa gas guns and upgraded VFC scar ssr
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 07:48:16 PM »
pm sent

Wildcard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 07:50:38 PM »
Kriss is sold

kjones734

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 05:05:54 PM »
Damn i hesitated on the kriss last night and i was going to buy it just now, too slow.