Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Selling off all of my extra stuff! I want to get down to a couple guns or so.  (Read 10703 times)

Gunslinger

• Trade Count: (3)
    • View Profile
I'm not getting out of the sport I just want to dump as much of the stuff I just don't use as possible.

I am off loading a lot of gear. I really don't feel like I could list it all accurately and completely. I would have to have guys swing by my place in Grand Rapids to dig through it. I pretty much want it all gone! I've got a pistol some place with box and extra mags I think it's the kwa m9 I also have a brand new safari land for it. Brand new kriss with five or six new mags, we tech mp5 gbb, kwa mp7 with four or five mags, the mp7 suppressor and low power bolt and the scar I was gonna polorize now I'm just going to buy one some one else sells.

I've got gear boxes for aeg's and gears. I've got belts, knee pads some new load barring vests all kinds of crap. I'm trying to get down to a couple guns and a couple sets of gear and that's it!

I am not holding any thing I am not waiting on one person to "promise" they'll buy it. Who ever shows up or figures out what they want that I have gets it with cash in hand. NO TRADES. If you even ask I'll ignore you. No time for childish games.

I can try to get back to people quickly but that's hard as I run my own business so free time is at a minimum. So just be patient and I will get with guys/gals accordingly.

Tatt2dave74 (at) yahoo.com is my email. I live on the north east side of Grand Rapids and will travel with some thing but not for less then four plus hundred bucks. I don't need the cash I'm just tired of tripping over boxes of gear and guns and what have you.

free image uploader

Victor

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Is that a box of l85? Also, any we GBBR mags?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger

• View Profile
No l85 stuff the box with the green taken down rifle is a classic army 249 that has a disassembled gearbox and has been cut down to be mad smaller in length.

The rest is just pieces and parts to other stuff. There's metal m4 bodies in there and a bunch of other parts. I still have a couple boxes of stuff I haven't even dug out yet.

I gave a we tech mp5 mag set and that might be it.

Killer

• View Profile
How much for Kriss Vector?
-Killer, GSAT Lieutenant

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
I would consider a bulk of externals/internals/this and that for a good deal. Would love to come take a tour and pick what I like (also considering what might not be pictured). Not too interested in any of the guns.
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread

Gunslinger

• View Profile
M249 classic army sold, 3 emags sold, one supressor sold.

Make me a fair offer on the kriss. I have six total mags. Guarded hop up bucking, tight bore barrel, box and paper work and low fps rocket valve for cqb.

I would love to do a deal on internals / externals. Let me know when you want to come by and check things out. I am free most Thursday's until five and all day Sunday's.

Dime

• View Profile
Do you have any MP5 attachments[suppressor,mags,flash hiders]? Does the harris style bipod have a picatinny rail adapter?

Gunslinger

• View Profile
Nothing but what's pictured on the bi pod I think. I'd have to dig around. As far as mp5 stuff I have a we tech gbb mp5 and the systema tw5 so as far as mags nothing that would work unless you have one of those.

I do have a muzzle break for a mp5 and knights rail set up, scope risers and grip with a flashlight that's decent but nothing over the top. Other wise I think that's about it.

Troubadour

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Old school member
  • Bastard's seXO
    • View Profile
    • Troubadour's Website
Do you have an extra M4 metal body and possible 14.5" metal outer barrel? I am just looking for extra M4 external parts.
Bastard's Airsoft XO, Event Host, and  all around terrible person.

Gunslinger

• View Profile
I have a bunch of m4 outer parts. Barrels and bodies and gear boxes and some other stuff. I have rail systems and acessorioes as well.

Gunslinger

• View Profile
Found some more stuff and dug out stuff still in boxes. I have more stuff then I ever thought!

VooDoo

• Trade Count: (8)
    • View Profile
What are the holsters for?

Gunslinger

• View Profile
One is for a mk23 one is for s glock safari land I believe, the one that holds the pistol and tac light and one is for a m9.

Gunslinger

• View Profile
Scar is gone, lm4 is gone, all the emags are gone, most of the T-1's are gone, I believe all the supressors are gone I still have some (a couple) tracer units, I believe all the gear box stuff is gone and magpul forward grips and the tango down stubby. The replica sure fires are gone. And that's all I can think of at the moment.

Hondo

• View Profile
Re: Selling off all of my extra stuff! I want to get down to a couple guns or so.
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2016, 04:43:55 PM »
Digging the mp7. Might make offer. It's.... Gas.... right?