Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: REC: No Limits/Action Paintball 6/18/2016  (Read 9657 times)

Guts and Glory

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
REC: No Limits/Action Paintball 6/18/2016
« on: June 18, 2016, 08:30:55 PM »
Somehow able to type now, figured I'd be knocked out.

For as hot as it was, today was perhaps one of the better hot days I've had at a field in years.  Grounds were nice and dry so no getting stuck like last month for some folks.  Lots of skeeters towards the wooded areas, but not as heavy as I thought there would be (helps to wear a baggy oversuit).  I'm sure most people today liked the castle skirmishes, but I was glad it wasn't the only part of the property we got to sling plastic on (even if I spent most of the time on the other fields wandering about or holing up somewhere).  Certainly glad to have brought plenty of hydration, and kudos to all the folks helping others out with hydration and other matters.

Team SK and friends, you still got that magic of making a day run smoothly (as much as herding the equivalent of cats can be).  Thanks for putting up with me throughout the day, I enjoyed chewing the fat with you all during the breaks under the canopy.

It was enjoyable to see the diverse group we got today, and I hope that folks enjoyed their time out and plan to come back again.

Good luck to all of you with muscle pain and/or sunburns.
"In our hearts we - have done good and bad... we have exchanged fire, at both military and civilian during conflict.  We have been around the world since our time in the red sand of Afghanistan.  We have been waiting for war.  Waiting, waiting.  War is all we love"

Kapitan Balalaika