Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bastard's RealSim: Operation White Mountain 20JUN2015  (Read 32261 times)

X

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard's RealSim: Operation White Mountain 20JUN2015
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2015, 01:11:45 PM »
$35 was the pre-pay amount.  I believe the pre-pay period has expired and it does indeed now cost $40.

There was a date associated with it at some point.  I know Mosin posted on Facebook before the pre-reg time expired to give everyone a chance to reg before the price went up.

I guess I'm confused. Now I've heard 3 different things.

Prepay Meal Plan Option - $35 per person. [...]
Day of Arrivals - $40 : Receive a wristband and a meal still... ,but pays extra.

That appears to me to mean that any prepay prior to "Day of Arrival" would be $35.

From michigan6mm:
$35 per person. [...] This is an early prepay special. Any prepayments made after June 1st or anyone showing up at the gate will be paying $40 for entry.

I think this is what I was going by when I prepayed on June 2nd @ $40.

Now I've also heard that on Facebook they changed the prepay deadline to June 4th? So I'm not sure what's going on.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 01:17:15 PM by X »

Mosin

• The Bastards
  • Global Moderator
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2015, 01:49:29 PM »
Just spoke to Troub about this.

Looks like he extended the prepayment date to TONIGHT being the deadline. The original post on Mi6mm was mine and was the original plan, but he wanted to get a few more prepays in and save a few people some coin in the process so it was extended.

Those that prepaid the $40 and only owed $35 will be refunded the $5.00. Whether that'll be done at the gate in cash or via a partial refund through PayPal is to be determined.

Thanks to everyone that prepaid up. We got the wristbands in, and if time permits we might be able to build the SAM sites.

Troubadour

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Old school member
  • Bastard's seXO
    • View Profile
    • Troubadour's Website
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2015, 07:14:10 AM »
Roster updated and finalized. Updates will be issued at the day of the event, please just bring your paypal receipt and we will give you a refund. Sorry about the confusion, was trying to do something cool and extend the early bird special.
Bastard's Airsoft XO, Event Host, and  all around terrible person.

Ehlers6287

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2015, 08:40:09 AM »
Final roster for Operation: White Mountain has been submitted to Hell Survivors. To all those who made a group payment, please have your entire group present with you when you go to the registration booth at Hell Survivors. The staff there need that in order to confirm that each person is a prepaid person.

drdave88

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2015, 07:11:23 PM »
Due to an unforeseen family situation, I will not be able to attend this event.  Please remove me from the roster and I apologize for the late notice.

Troubadour

• Old school member
  • Bastard's seXO
    • View Profile
    • Troubadour's Website
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2015, 11:31:53 AM »
Radio Freqs - STANDARD FRS FREQS
1 - Admin (Batards and Emergencies only)
2- JSOC Command Net (Bastards / Leadership only )
3 - MARSOC Platoon net (Leadership / RTO only)
2 - MARSOC Outlaw net
3 - MARSOC Bulldog net
4 - Ranger Company Net (Leadership / RTO only )
5 - Ranger Legion net
6 - Ranger Reaper net
7 - Jihad Radio Commander net ( Bastards / Leadership only )
8 - Group A Radio Traffic
9 - Group B Radio Traffic
10 - Group C Radio Traffic
11 - Group D Radio Traffic

PERSONAL / TEAM NETS shall be handled by the individuals using them and FRS channels are not allowed. Anyone found listening to nets they shouldn't be on will be permanently banned from Bastard's Events.

Real Life Emergencies :

Any real life emergency should be repoted in the following manner :

Player will make sure the comms are not already buzzing with said report, please do not turn your comm to 1 and start bleating. It may have already been reported, turn to 1. Listen for a moment and determine if the report still needs to be made. Then do as follows.
"Admin this is Player, Real Life Emergency Over!" State it clearly and concisely, if no one responds, state it again.

The Admin will then reply with "CLEAR COMMS, CLEAR COMMS! State emergency!"

The reporting player will then report with the following in formation :

- LOCATION of emergency

- TYPE or emergency, tell us calmly and quickly what exactly has happened.  This will help us determine if we need to contact an ambulance. Things to note, are they responsive, are they visibly bleeding, are they breathing, does anything look how it shouldn't be.

The admin will then call a cease fire to all operations and make their way to the emergency. The Bastards have medical personnel within their ranks. Do not touch the patient if you do not have any type of certification. Leave it to our personnel.  If the person is concious and walking around, get them to sit down immediately.

SAFETY VIOLATIONS :

Any safety violations or breaking of rules should be reported to Bastard personnel (usually your Squad or Platoon leader) as they are also acting refs and can deal with the situation on site. Admin net is used for emergencies only and if you report a rule violation on the admin net, we will assume it is an emergency and mobilize as such causing an interruption in play time. Please do not get on the admin net for anything other than a real life emergency.

-----------------

These will be handed out to you at game time as well.

Deuce

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2015, 01:18:45 PM »
Due to some seriously unfortunate events at my work, I found out today that they need me in tomorrow without any discussion. Apparently my regional VP and HR were supposed to come into work today and they changed to tomorrow, so with that I have to withdraw. Consider my prepay a donation, hope things are more lenient with scheduling with work for the next game. My appologies.
G&P/VFC MK18 mod 1 | Custom HPA Tippmann M4 | KWA 226 | Custom WE 1911

wackatoah

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2015, 08:38:40 PM »
Now that was fun, if a little disorganized after lunch.

Troubadour

• Old school member
  • Bastard's seXO
    • View Profile
    • Troubadour's Website
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2015, 07:37:52 AM »
Now that was fun, if a little disorganized after lunch.

The problem with that infamously at any airsoft event, is always going to be on how quickly can the players mobilize. We can only mobilize objectives and missions as quick as the slowest team. It's why we try to encourage everyone to be ready as quickly as possible and to move to objectives as quick as we can. It is worse after lunch, especially when people have over-ate to the point of being utterly stuffed (I am looking at you people who ate an entire box of pizza to themselves ;) ) It becomes almost impossible to mobilize everyone, even after we have given multiple warnings, done a walk-around, briefied everyone, and got everyone ready. So we try our best and work with what you guys give us in terms of motivation and readiness.

Conzo

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2015, 10:44:34 AM »
For my first event, that was a blast! Great players all around. Enjoyed meeting you everybody. Definitely got my cardio in as the MARSOC medic haha. Thanks to the bastards for running a great event. Can't wait for the next one!