Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Well I guess this is good bye  (Read 8296 times)

Raptor

• Trade Count: (1)
  • I heavily enjoy memes
    • View Profile
Well I guess this is good bye
« on: August 20, 2015, 01:52:06 AM »
Seeing as I'm no longer interested in Airsoft and going more toward computer gaming, I'll be selling off almost everything and only keeping a few items for Real steel shooting, I'll be putting up a huge sale possibly tomorrow containing everything such as
P* M249
HPA Tanks
Camos
Plate Carriers
Pouches
And everything else that isn't important to me.
To everyone I have met and played with in this sport, its been one hell of a ride and for the most part enjoyed every minute of it. As for my field that may or may not still happen, I love the sport and want to continue to grow it even tho I will no longer play and continue to give people a safe place to play.

MIA, you guys for the most part have made the past 6 years of airsofting amazing, the people I met and games I attended over the past 6 years have been amazing even tho I'm only 17 this will be stuff ill remember for a life time.

Adiós amigos
I've been here for a little while I think.

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
Re: Well I guess this is good bye
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 08:08:30 AM »
Just a suggestion from a player who was gone for a long time. I kept my gear that's not feasible for everyone but I'd keep a basic setup put it in storage and you never know when you might get the bug to play again. But it's really nice to not have to start from square one again;)

Take care!

Luke

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"

Gunny87

• Old school member
  • SK 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 04:36:32 PM »
@luke213 made a good point. I've been playing airsoft consistently for the last seven years, and I took a four year break when I was going into college since I didn't have time or money to stay in the hobby. Seeing that you're around the same age that I was when I got of this hobby, you never really know if you'll get back into it again in the future. I certainly didn't.

But sell whatever you want. If you have a few things that are rare and super hard to find, I'd suggest maybe sitting on them for a little bit until you really decide "yeah I won't be heart broken after parting with them."

Either way, farewell!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 01:35:59 PM by Gunny87 »
G&P MK23 Stoner LMG (SMP'd) - G&P MK18 Mod 1 - G&P CQBR (Protech MKII) - G&P M177 - STAR FNC x2 - G&G MP5 (Protech MKII) - CA M24  - Cybergun M&P 9

Raptor

• I heavily enjoy memes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 12:34:31 AM »
I'm keeping some cammies and a rifle just for if I ever do decide to play again. I'm just selling off stuff so my rooms not crowded with Airsoft stuff I don't need.
I've been here for a little while I think.