Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: REC: No Limits/Action Paintball 5/14/2016  (Read 10762 times)

Guts and Glory

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
REC: No Limits/Action Paintball 5/14/2016
« on: May 14, 2016, 08:39:46 PM »
I said I'd make a post, and by golly no amount of pain is going to stop me!

It's been nearly 2 years since I last got out to this field and the camaraderie of Pagan and the SK crew.  I met quite a lot of new blood and old alike, got to talk/shoot alongside my "cousins", and overall had a blast.  Rain didn't drown us all, and the breeze, whilst providing some wonky shots, was quite a welcome feeling.  For once nothing broke down or got lost for me (save for the "lost keys in trunk" incident), and I had perhaps the greatest day in well over a year.

I'm sure others will pitch in about the games and whatnot, but I will say this:  Despite getting whupped multiple times, today was perhaps the most pleasant time getting whupped.  I only wish I could have Davai'd harder.

Thanks to all the SK crew and friends who helped herd all of us cats around out there, and thank you sincerely for such an experience.  Folks might think it crazy to drive halfway across the state for a Rec game, but I'd do it every weekend if I could. ;D

"In our hearts we - have done good and bad... we have exchanged fire, at both military and civilian during conflict.  We have been around the world since our time in the red sand of Afghanistan.  We have been waiting for war.  Waiting, waiting.  War is all we love"

Kapitan Balalaika

Khost778

• View Profile
Re: REC: No Limits/Action Paintball 5/14/2016
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 01:07:40 PM »
Yeah, I was one of the new bloods there. Despite my goggles constantly fogging, it was pretty fun. I met a ton of cool people, learned a few things, and finally got to use all my airsoft guns. My legs are killing me now because they aren't used to that kind of torture, but I feel it was well worth it. Looking forward to the next game.

TauterTwiggy

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 09:26:15 PM »
Thanks again to Pagan for running such an awesome REC game. I'm sad I missed the last one but every event I have attended at Action Paintball has been fantastic. Also thanks to all the MIA guys who made it out it's always a pleasure to shoot at and with you all.

First Game video from the weekend below.

Monk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 10:13:56 PM »
Like always a great day again! I feel bad for the kid who got butt hurt about me walking up and then shooting him, lol. I had a great time and I met some cool people. I like the video posted so far with my brother in the beginning rocking those knee socks. All in all, the Hawaiian shirts will return at the next game

TauterTwiggy

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 10:30:34 AM »
Second Video from two weeks ago, working on this footage so I can start on the Conflicts stuff!