Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Guns mags and gear for sale. Getting out of it.  (Read 4155 times)

Gunslinger

• Trade Count: (3)
    • View Profile
Guns mags and gear for sale. Getting out of it.
« on: September 27, 2018, 02:55:18 PM »
Been playing and on the forums for over 15 years, god I’m old! Any way I’ve got buns full of gear and rifles and mags that I want gone.

I’ve got two polarstared rifles with “the jack” system that one has never been fielded and the other I used at one game and it worked flawlessly! They both have a high end hop up (I forget) and orga (I think they are called) tight bore inner barrels. They have every thing to be fielded as soon as you pick them up. I have two hoses both I think the three ft length and a red somthin reg on a grey airtank that I got off Evike I think. I believe I bought every thing as a kit so I could be ready to field once every thing was fielded.

This is important so please don’t ask, the rifles will come as pictured with rails and sights and what have you, I will not seperate!

I think I’ve got I’ve seven hundred into the one with the Daniels defender rail system on it so 550.00 plus shipping is where I’ll start on that one. I know prices have changed and it might not be worth a hundred, but your going to have to prove it to me. I want all of this stuff gone so nothing is going to be left. I will haggle on prices but I’m not giving any thing away.

The new m4 need either a new receiver or a set screw to re attach the rail on top. Other wise the gun is flawless. Again sold as pictured. I think it was 400 new I’d do 250. It will come with a mag that works like it should, I have I think seven other mags that all work as they should with no leaks as far as I know. I also have one of the magpul p mags that came with their version of the rifle that’s fine and one that has a broken feed lip. All mags but one sold seperately. 25 each plus shipping if I have to ship.

Kwa mp-7. I have the low power bolt and the mags and the holster and the suppressor with markings and I believe that’s it. As pictured. 250.00 plus shipping.

I’ve got a helmet and tons of other gear. It’s all for sale along with vests. If your close to Grand Rapids or wanna take a drive then I’ve got three full toats of stuff to list. Email me don’t message me on hear. Since I’m getting out of Airsoft I don’t visit the forums any more.

Every thing will go for cheap and I’m not against taking a huge loss as other wise this stuff will just sit in boxes in my basement never to be seen again lol. Or until I toss it in storage and forget about it.

Fergus75

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
Re: Guns mags and gear for sale. Getting out of it.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 08:19:06 PM »
Any fully functional gearboxes?

Gunslinger

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 01:04:47 AM »
The mo7 and parts for it have been sold.

No gearboxes but I have all the parts for one that was taken out when I put the jack system in the stock gear box.

Gunslinger

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 05:58:10 PM »
Mp7 and all the accessories sold. Every thing else is still available.

kjones734

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2018, 01:33:03 AM »
Im interested in the tanks and regulators (if selling separately) How much for them?

Gunslinger

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2018, 01:59:01 PM »
Shoot me a actual email I will separate stuff.

Bryan Woodruff

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2018, 06:10:01 AM »
How much for mp5?

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk