Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Any squads open to accepting a few newbie players?  (Read 8858 times)

vitaliyo99

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Any squads open to accepting a few newbie players?
« on: June 07, 2015, 01:14:03 AM »
A few friends and I recently began to get a bit more serious about airsoft and we're wanting to join a squad

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

M.S.-ARC

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Hellfish!
    • View Profile
Re: Any squads open to accepting a few newbie players?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 01:24:27 PM »
A few friends and I recently began to get a bit more serious about airsoft and we're wanting to join a squad

I'd suggest providing a little more information about yourself and your friends.

Things that would be relevant would be the age range, types of gear owned, types of guns owned, experience, and so on.

Cap98

• View Profile
    • SOG Airsoft Of Battle Creek
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 05:08:32 PM »
Hey vitaliyo99 me and my team SOG would gladly take you if you gave us just a little bit more info on your selves such as location,guns,gear,etc.
Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.

RCRUAirsoftTeam

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 01:00:49 PM »

Dear vitaliyo99,
       You are formally invited to try out for Rapid Crisis Response Unit Airsoft. Our team specializes in speedsoft, Hostage rescue, Tactical Mission Operations, and unconventional tactics.

If you are interested, You will be required to pass the team physical and marksmanship requirements before you are eligible to join.

Any current gear you run must be inspected and approved for use when representing the team. Our team is based out of Fenton, Michigan, and professionally sponsored through Evike.Com
You must live within an hours distance from fenton, or be willing to drive to team evenrs, for you are required to show up to all team games and milsims during playing season.

If you are interested in joining, please reply to this message with the following information:
- your full name
-city you live in

-any medical conditions that affect you physically  (such as allergies, artificial implants, pacemaker, or respiratory problems. NOTE: one or more of these conditions will not nessicarily bar your ability to join, but not including this information when applying is grounds for dismissal from the team)

Please also answer the following questions to your best ability:

-Why do you want to join an airsoft team rather than be a solo operator?

-Why do you like playing airsoft?

-What can you bring to the table that helps the team?

Please respond to this inquiry within 1 week, for the offer is void on Tuesday, June 5th at 12:00pm EST.

Thanks,
MacKenzie Williams
RCRU Team Liason & Recruitment Officer